is that babe reg in locc2dabrain?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
maybe Reg waz in jail at the time and he didnt get out in time to do the verse, so they got Hyst to do it...

Hmmm...
Maybe if ya listen to Withstand My Discharge on califactorz comp, youd hear the same voice from Welcom to your own death & Locc 2 da Brain...

Jun 28, 2002
Jesse James and the Siccness Here it is from what I know and yes I should know Locc2DaBrain originally was suppose to be Sicx,Raided,Doc and Lynch period! Shit didn't work out Doc and Babe' Reg made up the name Locc2DaBrain so the original member actually were Dan,Doc,Reg,Lynch,Zo and the feature Locc2dabrainer T-Tay later in all of that Hyst, Zag, 8 Ball, Kat, Cos, and others were apart of the klick but not the actual group!

After hella shit went down Locc2DaBrain ended up being 8ball, Kat, T-Tay, Babe Reg, Doc, and Lynch!

That's it that's all!!!

Now the locc2daBrain that was closest to coming out but didn't sign the deal was Tre-8,T-Tay,Kat, Doc, 8 Ball and reg thats it thats alll no need for this topic any longer!

Zagg said Reg because they all part the klick doen't have to be because he was on the song(sorry for speaking for ya Zagg but I think I'm right) why should she ya dig... What i do know is that it wasn't Reg on the Locc2Dabrain song period!

Locc2DaBrain still exsists andd believe me when I tell you is still tight as fuck even without Doc and Lynch!

I'm no longer apart but I'm down wit my nigs and have heard the shit and its off the gas!!!!!!!

My 38 cents!