is new lejo tight??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Yall trippin that new LEJO is the siccest cd out NOW!

Nothin can fade it,Just cause he don't rap fast in all the songs shoudn't knock it,To me it's way more better then the TECH N9NE release!

He is one of the primeir lyricst FAST OR NORMAL listen to him spit
thats what is all about 9/10 forsure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IS THE #1 SELLER HERE AT MUSIC TREND

ALSO PICK UP HIS OLD CD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right get "FROM THE MIND OF A MASTERMIND" NOW AT
MUSIC TREND!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
This album is growing on me.....at first I thought it was terrible, the lyrics were vintage Lejo, but the beats weren't on point.....until i saw him perform about 5 of those songs on his album. Then I went back and put the cd back in my rotation......

Favorite songs:
Haters
Playa 4 Life
KC Streets (OG and Remix with Txx Will, Bakarii and a bunch of Lejo's boys)
Bustin Freestyle

I miss Leviethan's production a lot.

I wish his boy Dalima (one part of Da Hooligans) would have gotten up on the mic for this one. That dude can spit.

The Tech track on there is "Now It's On". Same version that was on Calm Before The Storm. No new shit from Tech on there, he wasn't able to fit it in his schedule....lejo was finishing up recording while Tech was on the Sprite tour and promoting his album back in september.

So if you dig Lejo's older shit, definatly pick this shit up.

Nick

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Slide said:

Man you reminded me about Da Hooligans, do u know if they're working on anything new right now Nick? They are too sick..

Word is they about to do a new albums Da Hooligans 2 or some shit. I heard it from someone....some word of mouth type shit. I dont know if that rumor holds water but that'd be tight to see them come back with some shit. Especially since they aren't fuckin with MidWest Side no more....or whatever they call that shit hole company now.

Nick