Is Michael Jackson the Father?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is He The Father?

• Yes

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • No

Votes: 42 84.0%

• Total voters

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
not only is it not his kids, its not even the bitches kids whos the mother...theyre not either one of they kids. the kid aint even legally adopted. mj was just like.....legally watching the kids

they already leaked that news

i heard some real fucked up shit about his autopsy i dont even wanna talk about...aparently MJ was in really bad shape and died with only pills in his stomach..he wore wigs and had needle marks everywhere...nigga was like bald on his left side from a fire accident during a tour....he had no left eyebrow...hella weird shit like that....i heard that he died by the adrenaline they tried to shoot him up with..apparently b his death he was so skinny that the needles were doing him actual bodily harm...but thats just heresay right now,,,theyre looking at his in home doc

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the needles pierced parts of his body it shouldnt have because he was that skinny... apparently his maid was taught to pump his stomach and give injections...it mighta been on her...were only goin offa rumors right now...but alot of the rumors are coming from legit sources so...i guess well see. he coulda been shot up before the cardiac arrest,i know injections cant save everyone and every situation..

i do believe he was in bad shape behind scenes...people are saying that knew him through work that he was healthy as hell beyond drug use

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
not only is it not his kids, its not even the bitches kids whos the mother...theyre not either one of they kids. the kid aint even legally adopted. mj was just like.....legally watching the kids

they already leaked that news

i heard some real fucked up shit about his autopsy i dont even wanna talk about...aparently MJ was in really bad shape and died with only pills in his stomach..he wore wigs and had needle marks everywhere...nigga was like bald on his left side from a fire accident during a tour....he had no left eyebrow...hella weird shit like that....i heard that he died by the adrenaline they tried to shoot him up with..apparently b his death he was so skinny that the needles were doing him actual bodily harm...but thats just heresay right now,,,theyre looking at his in home doc
The autopsy place (where ever the fuck it was) announced that that was a rumor and wasn't true.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Not true. The coroner's department realesed a statement saying that some of the details were false, but wouldn't elaborate.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
he donated sperm, isnt the process different? like he had the money, cant you change features of your kids genes like that?

Dec 9, 2005
Why the fuck does it matter who's DNA made them kids? Michael was their FATHER, the ONLY father they will EVER know, and now the children are orphans. I think its sad as fuck that people are blowing this shit up. Poor Mike isn't even cold yet. AND, the kids are old enough to know what is going on and what is being said about them. I really wish people would think about other peoples feelings and give them some respect and a lil privacy.
^This.

Biological or not, he was their father.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
yeah those are his kids if they had there skin bleached no matter how hard michael tryed he was black those kids would show some form of being black
What in the hell did you just try to type?
i think he was trying to say something like this:

"Yeah, those could be his biological kids... if he had their skin bleached! Despite all of the physical modifications that Michael Jackson had done to change his appearance, he was still genetically black. If those kids were biologically his, they would have at least some black features, but they do not appear to be mixed at all."

Oct 21, 2002

"Yeah, those could be his biological kids... if he had their skin bleached! Despite all of the physical modifications that Michael Jackson had done to change his appearance, he was still genetically black. If those kids were biologically his, they would have at least some black features, but they do not appear to be mixed at all."
correct

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Just wow at your translation. lol

That in itself is a lot more hilarious then what I was joking around about.