IS MAH SACTOWN NILLAZ FEELIN THA HEAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2007
young hot link.king sausage...these guys love things that are shapped like a dick...........for some reason...who's next king banana? u guys must be sammy p's crew or sumthin.....or the most wanted in malibu..lol...

Sep 20, 2006
SAMMY P AINT GOT NUTTIN ON ME CUZZOLINI AND DATS FA SHO, HE STILL TAKEN COLLEGE COURSES IN THIS GAME AND I DONE BEEN A PROFESSOR WIT THIS FO SO LONG PLAYBOY, THE GAME IS DEEP AND I BEEN SCALP DEEP IN GAME FOR SO LONG YET I STILL WALK UNDER WATER AND NOT GET WET

NILLAZ HATE US CUZ THEY AINT US... BUT AINT NO ONE GONE PUT THE FREEZE ON THIS HEAT MAN, WE SUM FLAMIN POLAR BEARS FROM NORCAL HYPHAPENO MOVEMENT AND WE COMIN SO BEASTLIKE ITS MAINEY THEN A MUGG...FEEL

STRAIGHT TONGUESCORCHIN BOOTH BURNAZ WITH KEVLAR MOUTHPIECES YA DIGGZ

THIS HOW WE COMIN...

Sep 20, 2006
NAH MAN I AINT NEVE EVA USED DA WORD CUZZ I MITE RIDE DA YELLOW BUS BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED I AINT HOPPIN ON YO BANDWAGON FO SHIT YAWL SOLO ON DAT AND DATS ON NILLAFORNIA LOVE

Mar 15, 2006
King Sausage said:
dun get it twisted nilla, this is YOUNG HOTLINK and always will be on mines west side G-Town and we keep it stankin on mines, all day..
we keep it caliente on the mic....we on sum mobfigaz 08 type shit, we done already copped the banger from rickrock dogg, you think we playin?
nillas like us buy beats wit yo rent money cuzzin, keepin that clear lyk HDTV ya diggz?

Habanero Boyz we bring that heat
YOUNG HOTLINK and im 1000

keepin it caliente allday erryday
So you're a bunch of white guys tryin to be mexican?

Mar 17, 2006
ROPA said:
THAT SHIT FAKE,AIN'T NUN OF THEM HIM,HE JUST PHOTOSHOPPED SOME PEOPLE OF WIGGA.COM AND SAID IT WAS HIS RAP GROUP,HAHAHA,DOOD A FUCKING LOSER.
hahahahahaha ddaaammmnnnn thats fucked up if u cant even succeed in being a wigger and u gotta fake being fake hahahahaha, theres some real whiteboys out there but this nigga gives all whiteboys a bad name

oh yeah, that oarnge caprice is off the chain homie

Apr 7, 2007
DAWG STOP TRYIN SO DAYUM HARD FUCK NILLAS FA REALZ THO WOW AN YEA YOU CAN TELL YA ASS WANNA SAY NIGGA SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD YOU AINT GOIN MAKE ANY FANS IN HERE TRYIN ACT THA WAY YOU DO. ITZ OK TO ADMIT THAT YOUR WHITE JUSS BE PROUD OF THAT SHIT I GOT WHITE HOMIES DAT ARE REAL AS FUCK AND DONT ACT LIKE YOU DO

Jun 2, 2005
Man I think the homie is mildly retarded for reals... Cuzz been killing me for the past couple days with that Nillaz sh*t, mufucka if you that real, you might as well go on and say it... It's easy go ahead and say " What up my nigs" or something like that... This just goes to show there are some crazy ass mufuckas on the net...