Is Jr's career over???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
He went from being the best player in the major leagues, to being injured every season.....Ever since he went to the REds, its gone downhill for him.....He just cant stay healty......His career looks to be over

Done fo the year

Mar 18, 2003
No, he will be back. Some reporter questioned his career and from what I heard he cussed at him saying there is no doubt that he will be back next year. I think his problem is he tries to come back to early. They were saying that this ankle injury was already there and he had been playing with it. He needs to sit out an entire year if he wants to come back 100%. Atleast this will give him a chance to fix that shoulder as well. Sucks for me because I drafted him a little high on my fantasy squad in hopes this would be his return year, and despite his dislocated shoulder early on it seemed as though that was the direction he was headed, then this... I really feel for the guy, I wish the man the best of luck and I hope he comes back. Great Baseball player.

May 10, 2002
Yeah, Im sure he'll probly play again, but I mean dam, the guy cant round first base with out coming up with a limp.......He seems so fragile now.....He need to take a year or 2 off or somethin......

Mar 18, 2003
Put yourself in his position, he was on pace to crush, and I mean CRUSH Hank Aaron's home-run record, that and a list of many other accomplishments in the history of baseball. Would you just quit? I would have to have my fucking leg fall off rounding first base to even consider hangen' em up for good, if I were in his position. It has been reported that he already had an injury in the spot he ripped yesterday, not sure if it's true or not though. He'll come back.

Mar 18, 2003
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
I think he needs to go to a new team! That that team is just bad luck for him and way too many injuries! I always thought that he would be a great San Francisco Giant!
Bonds said he might leave the Giants when his contract is over. In fact, he said it as if it was a plan. That would clear some room in the out-feild for a new hitter. We need someone that can play more then 50 games though.