is it worth seeing mike jones in concert ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
he will be performing in l.a this month, have anyone in here attended to his shows? is it worth going?

Feb 8, 2003
Nope

I seen him about 3 weeks ago. All he gonna do is say his name and number a million times and ask you WHO. Then stop performing and dim the lights and smile to show off his platinum and diamond grill. He was one of the worst shows. No real performance just alot of talking and bragging.

May 10, 2002
That's comedy he turns out the lights and shows you his grill!!! lol It's funny he has people so interested with the whole "MIKE JONES" marketing, but I can tell that show would be horrible.

"Mike Jones! has halfway replaced 'I'm Rick James Bitch!' and I gotta give him credit for that

Feb 8, 2003
ChopShop said:
That's comedy he turns out the lights and shows you his grill!!! lol

lol I was like no he didn't just do that shit,

If I was the young thug I used to be I probaly would have cominsed to beating his ass and deboing his grill. But I must admit his grill was gleaming he takes care of it.

Young Jeezy's show was worst bc he kept talking about Gucci Man and how he was gonna beat his ass and he signed to Def Jam the whole time.

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Nope

I seen him about 3 weeks ago. All he gonna do is say his name and number a million times and ask you WHO. Then stop performing and dim the lights and smile to show off his platinum and diamond grill. He was one of the worst shows. No real performance just alot of talking and bragging.
are you serious? I wanted to see dude live... but I aint gonna waste my money on no bullshit...