is it possible to flash the motorola droid to metro pcs, t mobile? and...............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
does it have to be unlocked, im having hella trouble trying to figure this out. ive seen people talking on google about they have theyre moto droid on metro and even some on sprint. is it possible to get it on t-mobile? someone please point me in the right direction on getting started with this, i know theres sum developers out there that r droid savs. i keep getting told it has to be unlocled by a corporate store but they either dont know how or say its not allowed. i sold my extra one i cam up on to my boy he wants to flash it to metro if not them then t-mobile. any help with unlocking it and which stores will flash it is appreciated. if its not possible im willin to sell it to sum1 near by me

Feb 9, 2003
The droid is verizon or sprint. Don't remember which. But both are CDMA. Metro is CDMA also. T-Mobile and AT&T are GSM. They're different 'languages' that the carriers use to communicate with their satellites.

So yeah, it should work with metro but it won't work on T-Mo. Just need to get it unlocked.

(MEXCOM does not guarantee the validity of this post)

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
n just so every1 doesnt complain that theres alllready a droid thread, this is not only for droid its for everyone to know for every service provider. so hill top mall got sum college kid that unlocks and flashs all cdma phones for metro in the metro store at hill top mall in richmond theres one in fairfield but can get aholda them ill post the number in a lil while

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
If it activates the data services won't work, or pix video msg I believe. That's kind of like buying some dope ass 26's for a shitty car though.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Just have him worry about it after you sell it, because if you flash it and the deal falls through, you're stuck with a paperweight with a keyboard

Jul 4, 2009
i tried telllin dude but he insisted on stickin w ghettro. but neways ne1 know where i could find a walk thru to unlock one? b cool just to know for future reference ya know
Just dont waste your time if your moving a droid to tmobile then your gonna be fucked and your data wont work

Dec 4, 2006
I don't understand why people want to flash good phones with metro?

A friend of mine has an iPhone with Ghettro PCS...and I always make fun of her because I tell her .."your phone is 3G phone and you don't have 3G network on it" haha

Dec 4, 2006

A friend of mine has an iPhone with Ghettro PCS...and I always make fun of her because I tell her .."your phone is 3G phone and you don't have 3G network on it" haha

Jul 4, 2009