Is it messed up???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2009
Is it messed up of me to not have sympathy for a broad that gets beat by her man??? i got into with a few of my homegirls last night because they said that i was fucked in the head for not havin sympathy..... I feel like a broad gets holla'd at by all types of dudes... she just chose that dude that beat her.... bad decision on her part..... and then most chicks say they dont want a dude that beats him.. but then goes for the guy that has a 9-0 record for beatin his previous broads, and they knew he was a woman beater....so they turn down the other guys, talkin bout "he's too nice" and stuff.....and then when Mr. Not too Nice, Chris Brown's them, they sit and expect sympathy or some kind of compassion for a fucked up decision she made.

im probably the only one that thinks like that but fuck it...

May 2, 2002
No. Its not your place to care. Now, if you and this broad were friends and you didn't care, then thats messed up.

Lots of dude's beat their girlfiriends and ppl look the other way. Muthafuckaz only started payin' attention when the media sensationalized it (Chris Brown & Rhianna) If Chris Brown and Rhianna weren't celebrities and the same thing happened, would anyone give a fuck?

If you're in a relationship and gettin' yo ass whooped on the regular and you stick around or take the person back, thats your own fault.

Mar 9, 2003
Some chicks like to get hit but wont admit it, some bitches like being put in place. Politics are fucked up too, most of these fools stomp on their chicks but when another motherfucker does it.. it's all bad.

But real shit though, a lot of girls are afraid to leave a guy who hits them. I guess they think they'd get beat to death for trying to leave.