IS IT ME OR....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
DO THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT GAMESTOP GET REAL FUCKIN ANNOYING WHEN YOU PURCHASE A GAME AND ASK YOU DO YOU WANT 2 RESERVE A GAME OR SIGN UP 4 THEIR MEMBERSHIP? ITS LIKE THEY DONT STOP EVEN AFTER YOU SAY NO

Mar 12, 2010
not only that but they are a bunch of little assholes. little arrogant shitheads always act like you are bothering them when all i am there to do is buy my game and get the fuck outta there. preordered the game paid for it and all iwant to do is pick it up and they are all o h this and that about this game its not that great blah blah blah you should preorder this one its much better. im like you dont know what kind of game i like so how do you know if i will like this one or not bunch of buster ass 90's baby punks get a life i was playing video games when your mother was busy giving handys and popping zits in the mirror. i know what i like and rarely have video gamers remorse unless i listen to one of you.

Dec 6, 2005
not only that but they are a bunch of little assholes. little arrogant shitheads always act like you are bothering them when all i am there to do is buy my game and get the fuck outta there. preordered the game paid for it and all iwant to do is pick it up and they are all o h this and that about this game its not that great blah blah blah you should preorder this one its much better. im like you dont know what kind of game i like so how do you know if i will like this one or not bunch of buster ass 90's baby punks get a life i was playing video games when your mother was busy giving handys and popping zits in the mirror. i know what i like and rarely have video gamers remorse unless i listen to one of you.
u hit da money with that

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I never found them to be annoying. I understand asking if you wanna reserve a game or sign up for their membership since it's most likely company policy but they never kept bugging me after I said no. But I rarely go to GameStop anymore...only to buy used games. For new games I hit up Walmart.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's their job and they probably get bonuses off signing people up for that stuff.

I've not liked going to Gamestop in years because every one I've been to there is absolutely no help when I need it.

I stick to the mom and pop's around my town because they are more personable and most of the time have knowledge about any game I have questions about.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
actually the gamestops in tucson are the most helpful people ive met in gaming. i guess they got the memo... ive gone in there blown or not with questions and theyve been mad helpful.. in cali theyre dickless fuitcakes who play those magic card games and beat off to hentai(msp)?

Apr 2, 2010
I just hate when they stop you and try to talk about some shit you already know or how they don't organize their shit so when you try to get a game on the shelf they don't even have the disc for it...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I worked at a gamestop type place for a month and the manager told me about selling other shit with games, I used to do it all the time and was good at making people spend more money on games. yeah I was one of those assholes :D

Jun 24, 2005
I don't really fuck with GameStop unless it's for used games, or a pre-order bonus I want. Even then, I usually buy the game at Best Buy and get the Gamers Club points and return it to GS.

I pre-ordered Halo: Reach Legendary Edition at GS to get the pre-order bonus, went to the midnight release and then a couple days before the return window was about to hit, I returned that motherfucker. The manager seemed kind of pissed off lmao. Whatever dude, I don't give a fuck. Maybe you shouldn't have stupid ass pre-order bonuses and then people who don't want to shop at your store won't have to to get the bonus only to return the game.

I've done that shit several times and don't think twice about it.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
game stop in my area is great...when they ask me if i wanna reserve or sign up or buy a strategy guide...i figure its part of their job to ask...like at the grocery store paper or plastic or do you need help out....also i have signed up for the game stop membership too but i dont reserve games ever