IS IT ME, OR DOES THAT DUDE IN FIELD MOB....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
They do have similar sounding voices...kind of high pitched, projected through the nasal passages...

Yeah, I could hear the similarites, in the voices...but not flow.

Dec 29, 2004
pap said:
1 of the worst threads ever, and thats saying something

lmao at this fag....its always one person on a message board thats lonely as fuck and is always bitter

i can see if no one agreed with me but its like ten niggas that thought it was FAB too

Dec 29, 2004
pap said:
Go find some Husalah threads to hate on, how you gonna call anyone bitter when the majority of your posts on here are concerened with another man life?

you stupid bitch! its a rap board where niggas discuss bay area rap
last time i checked were'nt that many hoes from the bay coming out with cd's fag....and bitch i dont hate on hus, i voice my OPINION
what is up with you losers on this board calling niggas haters then getting all emotional when someone disagrees with you about ya favorite artist?
Laughing out loud at this loser "pap" holding a grudge cause im don't like his favorite rapper......fuckin fag

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
TURFPOLITISHUNZ said:
COME ON DUDE . FIELD MOB BEEN AROUND WAY LONGER THEN FAB. YALL ACT LIKE THESE BAY AREA ARTISTS ARE WORLD WIDE. YOU GOTO SAN DIEGO THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHO MISTA FAB IS ...
NIGGA NOBODY EVEN ACCUSED FAB OF BITING HIS STYLE... :dead: :dead: