is it just me???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2006
hey is it only my myspace but it says i've been phished and to change my password.., so i change my password nd it says ive been phished again...so i changed my password again....but its still fuckin up....

is this happening to anyone else....

Jun 15, 2005
I dont use myspace, but my homie told me the same shit last week. Sounds more like they're trying to phish you, than you already being phished.

Dec 23, 2006
^^ hahahahahahhha

i think ur thinkin a whole different situation

i signed on this morning and it said i was phished, so i changed my password....and then signed back on again, and it said i was phished again....so i changed my password one more time and then it went to my homepage instead nd it said i was phished again...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you making a thread about you being phished makes me wanna phish you myself just to see you post about it.

nah but on the real, change it to something that aint easily guessed,like two words or a word and some numbers

i dont think anyones gonna phish you all day if you keep changing your pw, theres way more important people to phish

itll probably stop trippin today-later on for you

Dec 23, 2006
naw i didnt think it would be in the piss test

because im not askin how to get clean...im just askin if i would be clean or would that one hit would make my piss dirty

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
it dosent matter if your asking how to get clear or not

the sole purpose of your thread is because YOU MIGHT GET TESTED
and you need to know if youre clean or not

and therefore it follows under the same topic..piss testing

just because your question has a twist to it dosent mean that it dosent follow under the same topic

its not the "how do i clean my piss" thread...
jus lettin ya know broham

Dec 23, 2006
daaammmnnn, hmmm some dude told me to drink

one glass of water with 2 drops of bleach
another glass of water
glass of milk
and a glass of orange juice....

have u ever heard of that in your life cause i never have...