Is it just me or do.............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

People on this board come up wit stupid far fetched topics. Before you say it's because I'm a dummy. I have two College degrees, People think I should act like a square because I have two college degrees but I grew up in a hood and have done 2-3 years time, so I cant talk like a square ( I aint changing up even if I win the Noble peace prize, I stay real). Its just some of these topics are just folx thinking to much and tryna get to deep on the real. Am I just trippin cuz I'm faded and cant relate to this? Just people are putting to much weight into the Antichrist and religion. Politics as well. Most that shit is just games anyway that the higher govt is in charge of. Lets talk about some shit we can relate too. Like why does the Lewis Tyson fight cost 60 bones, Damn!!!!!! Or what about the radio, being used as propaganda, to sell albums. (u Know thats true). or why hella girls are turnin into sluts at a young age? I also think about whats it gonna be like for my kids who are 4 and 1 in the future? Shits turning hectic. Thats my 2 cents. Just feel folx are tellin too many fairy tales and not focusing on that real we need to think about. I could give a fuck about the antichrist, But why the fuck is the Big Mac at my Micky D's 2.99? Damn!!!

May 18, 2002
i think people do this because they want to be part of something greater than themselves and their situation. people don't want to be reminded about their poverty situation that sets them apart, they want to be reminded about the politics situation that brings people together. sports for example. although sports don't have an impact on most people's lives, people really get into their teams and shit, like when their team wins, its the greatest shit on earth, but it doesn't even effect them (unless they're betting). and why the hell doesn't mcdonald's have the 39 cent cheesburgers anymore? you know they weren't losing money when they did that shit!! but that's just my opinion.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
CINFUL-1,
THIS IS THE gATHERIN' OF MINDS FORUM. THIS IS WHEN YOU gET DEEP WITH TOPICS. SHIT THAT MIgHT NOT BE OF INTEREST OR REAL TO YOU, MIgHT BE OF HIgH IMPORTANCE TO OTHAS. AND RELIgION AND FAITH IS THE DEEPEST CONVERSATION YOU CAN HAVE CAUSE IT DEALS PSYCHOLOgICALLY WITH WHAT EACH INDIVIDUAL PUTS THEY FAITH ON. JUST LIKE gANg-BANgIN' AND HOW A gANgSTA IS DOWN TO DIE FOR HIS BLOK CAUSE THE HOOD IS HIS RELIgION, SOME ARE WILLIN' TO DIE FOR THEY BELIEFS.

SO POST SOME TOPIC YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT AND SEE WHO RESPONDS INSTEAD OF WORRYIN' WHAT THE OTHA MAN IS STRESSIN'.