Is it a bad look to get caught walkin out of a Burlington or AJ Wright?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Would you even care?

• Yes

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • They are there too, fuck them.

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters
Sep 17, 2007
i could care less what a hoe thinks. she's the one thats gonna have cum in her mouth later. So theres nothing a hoe can say after that.

Jun 5, 2004
THE OTHER DAY I STOMPED OUTTA ROSS WITH SOME ARTFUL DODGER JEANS, A PAIR OF PLAID SHORTS AND ALL WHITE AIR MAX 90'S, SOME HOUSE SHOES FOR LESS THEN A BILL.

ROSS IS THE SHIT U JUST GOTTA GO A FEW TIMES A WEEK BECAUSE WHEN THEY GET GOOD SHIT IT GETS SWOOPED ON HELLA QUICK. I FUCK WITH ROSS, MARSHALLS, BURLINGTON.

TJ MAXX IS WHACK THO, IVE NEVER FOUND ANYTHING THERE. IM GONNA TAKE A GUESS AND SAY THAT TJ MAXX IS THE SAME THING AS AJ WRIGHT

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
well if anyone you know sees you there, what the fuck are they doing there? the same thing you doin. getting a good deal on clothes. so what if they see you there? its not like you're shopping for clothes at walmart. they got the same brands at Burlington that you can find at macy's or boston store for less

im not gonna pay 50 dollars for a shirt that i can get at Burlington for like 15
Correction: You will find the exact same shirt they had at macys 2 seasons ago, that didn't sell at burlington coat factory.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
im sorry but if anyone here is actin like Ross, Marshalls, Burlington have the same shit they got at Macys is on crack. It discounted for a reason. Yeah u may come across a few gems here and there but for the most part its all the shit no one would buy and it just happens to be name brand. if ur not trippen... more power to you, but dont front like its the exact same thing.