IS GOD OF WAR 2 ANY GOOD?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
my lil cousins birthday is comin up and he keeps annoyin me on my house and cell phone bout his birthday and how he wants to see God of War 2 gift wrapped for him!! Im jus sayin kuz if it is.. I'ma have to try it out before I gift wrap it for him!! hahaaa!!

May 31, 2006
just beat it today.. umm i liked the first one better i don't wana spoil anything but the ending in #2 is not better than #1. go cop it though, shit is violent as fuck and more weapons..

May 27, 2007
I can pretty much beat the ever loving crap out of him when he's on the ground but then when he summon's the minotaurs and shoots the blue energy at me from the roof it's kinda hard. I either get axed to death by the minotaurs when I try to roll(I'm always blocking) or I die from the crystals...

Nov 16, 2004
Quite possibly the greatest game I've ever played, just played it 3 days ago and it's been beaten. Fucking puzzles pissed me off, I was stuck for what seemed like hours on a few of the puzzles. Everytime I turn of the console I find myself rubbing the shit out of my thumbs, gotta have some strong thumbs to play this bitch.