is Frontline dropping anything new?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
lsjmyane said:
hopefully dey do
dey need 2 sign 2 a major
well locksmith do
I understand why people are so up on locksmith cuz he is a great emcee with a unique flow, but just cuz lock is tight don't mean yall should discredit Left, he got some bars n is doin his thang too. Look forward to their new project

Oct 28, 2003
Truetalents said:
I understand why people are so up on locksmith cuz he is a great emcee with a unique flow, but just cuz lock is tight don't mean yall should discredit Left, he got some bars n is doin his thang too. Look forward to their new project
I think the same way, because if you really listen to what they are saying on some word for word shit they both have allot of real ass shit to say. I was listening to the truth the other day and they are BOTH dope ass fuck.

Jun 18, 2007
Truetalents said:
I thought the same way, but it's funny because outside of the siccness people just like THE FRONTLINE. My potnas and chicks I know that listen to their music love Locksmith for what he does and Left for what he does too. They make a good team and they play their roles well within a group setting. One kinda seems to do the flashy stuff and the other one makes sure the songs are solid and togeather. They know their roles and that's why they are tight.

Dec 17, 2005
YEE!!! Can't wait for this shit....they need to start promo for this shit though....I know they will probably go on Big Von's show soon. Left also said they made another video for the album....and they pay for all their videos out of pocket so support these cats and buy the fucking CD don't download it....

Oct 31, 2003
jabooli said:
YEE!!! Can't wait for this shit....they need to start promo for this shit though....I know they will probably go on Big Von's show soon. Left also said they made another video for the album....and they pay for all their videos out of pocket so support these cats and buy the fucking CD don't download it....
That's wassup...I met them in Berkeley and they some real ass dudes. They were humble ans chopped it wit one of my niggas about how to do this rap shit the right way. I think they will at the least have something the Bay needs right now-real lyrics and content.

Aug 3, 2007
jabooli said:
THATS RIGHT NO BOOTLEGGIN BITCHES