is everybody a rapper on here???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
*POPS IN OL SCHOOL MC POOH TAPE*WITH BIG BRUCE ALREADY CUED UP SAYING
"LIKE POOH MAN SAID...HOLD UP HOLD UP...I AIN'T NO MOTHERFUCKIN RAPPER,IM A MOTHERFUCKIN. GANGSTER FROM THE STREETS (as the word STREET echoes) AND MORE BOUNCE SAMPLE BY ANT BANKS FADES.

May 16, 2002
I don't just rap, but I spend a lot of time in here trying to convince everyone that I'm a real street thug. Because it's important to me that everyone knows I'm real and always keep it 100 :cheeky:

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Back then you would have to cash out to be in the studio unless you had a record label backing you giving you studio time, you had to pay to get ya shit pressed flyer for promo now a days all it takes is a facebook page some threads on a forum and a in home studio and bam you a rapper, shout out to all the bootsy ass people that post on here and try to rap but is garbage as fuck, and another shout out to all the real rappers with album sales and a fanbase that post on here.

May 2, 2002
this guy deffiently aint a rapper
Really BUTT PAIN JUNKIES? Still pussy hurt over that whole FREE SCOOB NITTY thing, I see. The fact that you're the 2nd person to post up my pic, let alone LOOK at it and COMMENT leads me to believe you're homosexual or at the very least have homosexual tendencies. Just admit it....You like lookin' at pics of dudes, me in particular. I'm flattered, really. Unfortunately for you, I don't swing that way. Deffiently. REALLY? Never said I was a rapper, SCOOB NITTY'S #1 FAN. Thanks for playin' though.

BTW, how is that whole FREE SCOOB NITTY campagin coming along?

May 2, 2002
Just for you little insult BUTT PAIN JUNKIES, I hope the judge throws the book at SCOOB NITTY. Normally, I would've just laughed somethin' like this off or ignored it altogether. Its really old, and I don't see what you accomplish by that, other than maybe getting a few laughs. How old are you? GROW UP.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Just for you little insult BUTT PAIN JUNKIES, I hope the judge throws the book at SCOOB NITTY. Normally, I would've just laughed somethin' like this off or ignored it altogether. Its really old, and I don't see what you accomplish by that, other than maybe getting a few laughs. How old are you? GROW UP.

HATING @ 100 MPH ...........
DAM WHY WOULD YOU WISH THAT ON SOMEONE . ? U MUST BE A SQUARE OR COP . ????????

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Lmfao ain't you like 31 nigga? Come on drama queen shut the fuck up.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
yeah, i'm a rapper...i'm spittin hot fiyah like dylan

#thankyou

i'm not in these vallejo streets/
i'm not smoking this vallejo weed/
i'm smoking this benicia schwag/
i've never been on solano ave./
i'm american canyon mobbin, napa county steppin/
wal-mart blocc like c-lim, garden section reppin/
never drove through the hills, or the country club crest/
never drove through millersville, or hillcrest in the west/
ain't stepped foot in tacos jalisco, or even at jj's/
never been to admiral callaghan or glen cove safeway/
never drove through interstate 80, and exited 37/
never copped a swisher from springs road 7-11/
not in these vallejo streets, never heard of mac dre, never heard of 40 water/
never listened to dubee, celly cel, or d-shot, the shot caller/
haven't heard of cousin fik, the mossie or turf talk/
couldn't tell you about psd tha drivah, coolio da undadogg, or mac mall/
never went copped platinum fubu jeans from cavallo/
never ate fried chicken at church's on florida and solano/
never bought a burger from bud's ever in my entire life time/
and i couldn't point vallejo out on a map, if i were given a million life lines/
so can you tell me about marine world africa usa? i hate to be asking you/
maybe i'll go to dan foley park and go to an indecent the slapmaster annual bbq/

May 2, 2002
HATING @ 100 MPH ...........
DAM WHY WOULD YOU WISH THAT ON SOMEONE . ? U MUST BE A SQUARE OR COP . ????????
WELL, SEEIN' AS HOW HE & PAIN JUNKIES AND HOMIES, I FELT I'D TRY TO HIT A NERVE. NORMALLY, I WOULDN'T SAY (OR TYPE) THAT ABOUT SOMEONE. IF HE WANTS TO KEEP THAT "SQUARE" SHIT UP, I'LL CONTINUE TALKN ABOUT HIS HOMIE.

SQUARE? ACCORDING TO WHOM? YOU? COP? NEGATIVE.

May 2, 2002
Lmfao ain't you like 31 nigga? Come on drama queen shut the fuck up.
I AM 31. WHAT'S YOUR POINT? I HAVEN'T UTTERED A WORD, SIR. I'M MERELY TYPING. DRAMA QUEEN? HAHAHA... I MEAN IF IT HELPS YOU SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT, SO BE IT.

IF HE (OR ANYONE ELSE) WANTS TO CONTINUE TO HURL CHILDISH INSULTS AT ME LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL, I'LL CONTINUE TO RETALIATE AND TYPE COMMENTS ABOUT HIS HOMIE.