Is East CoCo going to still release any new upcoming projs??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
I hope you guys do, i donno, most east coco production wasnt really solo cds tho, mostly like compilations (ie. northern expozures) so i dono how hard it would be to get those artists to release some solos, i know id buy a lil los cd or lil dee or somthing or young a.z, however i guess alot of people are starting to move to sav it out and creating there own labels, hmmm i donno what really is the next move for east coco?

Feb 3, 2006
Lil Oso XIV said:
^^^^
YEAH, I DOUBT LOS OR SHADOW WILL EVER COME OUT WIT SOME SHIT, BUT IF THEY DID IM SURE IT WOULD BE SOME OF THE SICCEST SHIT OF THIS CENTURY
SHADOW SOLO IS COMIN OUT TONE ONLY CONFIRMED ABOUT 10 TIMEZ..
AND YALL CANT BE MAD AT LOS CUZ HE HAS A LIFE OF HIS OWN N SHIT TO DEAL WIT HEZ GOTTA PUT FOOD ON HIS TABLE

Apr 15, 2003
dont know why everyone still talking bout a lil los solo woodie already spoke on this many times homie doing other things that bring satisfaction in his life and money and food on the table can't hate on that gotta be happy at what your doing ... Lil Dee and Shadow i hear will be dropping solo's on Sav It Out Records