Is Doc Is Producing for Relapse 2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2010
I heard from allhiphop or something that doc ish, just blaze, and mr. porter is gonna produced the album. I know doc ish produced the 1st single we made you but thats all i know and on another link i heard he's comming out with a compilation with his beats and artist like red cafe and nipsey hussle gonna be rapping over it and some other artist

http://www.newenglandhiphop.com/Doc_Ish/

Nov 14, 2002
"i heard he's comming out with a compilation with his beats and artist like red cafe and nipsey hussle gonna be rapping over it and some other artist."

how you gone tell us you "heard" about a doc ish album then post a poster of the people thats on the album...even got links to his twitter,facebook & myspace links so you could have went there to find out if "red cafe and nipsey hussle" is on the album or if hes producing for relapse 2....hahaha wow....doc ish...is that you?

Oct 6, 2008
Who the fuck is Doc Ish... ?

Shitty fuckin' name. For a second there I thought he meant Dr. Dre, which would be a stupid fuckin' question, because OF COURSE, he's doing beats for the second "Relapse"...

I guess I just wanted to say...

"Who gives a fuck?"