IS DAVINA STILL THE QUEEN? NEW FEMALE VOCALIST COMING OUT OF NOR CALI.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
Davina sucks... Every time I hear a dope Big Tone track she comes in and fucks it all up I either have to skip tracks or forward that shit... Just my 2..

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
A QUESTION FOR ALL THE HOMEBOY RAPPERS OUT THERE....

IS THE BLOW JOB REALLY WORTH IT? SURE, YOU GET A BLOW JOB JUST FOR TURNING THE MIC ON AND PRESSING RECORD, BUT DO YOU WANT TO SACRIFICE THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCT FOR A BLOW JOB? AS ARTIST, YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELVES, WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT? THE MUSIC OR THE BLOW JOB? IF YOU ANSWERED BLOW JOB. YOU'RE PROBABLY IN THE WRONG BUSINESS. SURE YOU COULD STILL PROBABLY BECOME BIG WHILE GETTING BLOWJOBS FROM THESE MANY SINGERS OUT THERE TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES IN EXCHANGE FOR ALLOWING THEM TO SING THE HOOK ON YOUR NEW SINGLE, BUT CAN'T IT AT LEAST BE A GOOD SINGER? DO YOU WANNA BE KNOWN AS THE RAPPER THAT HIRES JUST ANY OL' FEMALE VOCALIST FROM THE STREET IN EXCHANGE FOR A BLOW JOB? OR DO YOU WANNA BE A RAPPER THAT COMES WITH NOTHING BUT TOP NOTCH VOCALIST ON THEIR SONGS AND STILL GETS THE BLOW JOB? THERE ARE MANY NORTHERN ARIST OUT THERE THAT ARE KNOWN TO DO THIS, I WANT NAME ANY NAMES, BUT IT'S REALLY AFFECTING THEIR MUSIC.

just as long as its not this girl lol

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=349219&highlight=aids&page=2

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
She cool, but.....

What does she sound like without auto-tune?
she dont use auto-tune homie

I think big Tone "MUSIC WISE" Would be better of W/out Davina.......
With or withought Davina Big Tone been doin his thing and with his talent and work ethic he will continue to drop dope shit Example Merceless didnt have Davina on it and it was hella dope, Code Of silince had Davina on it and it was hella dope too.

Oct 11, 2008
davina and meagan the only one's i think are good IMO

and as far as i davina being the ''queen of cali'' i think raza has to give her that title cause as far as i know she gave it to her self

Jun 8, 2010
A QUESTION FOR ALL THE HOMEBOY RAPPERS OUT THERE....

IS THE BLOW JOB REALLY WORTH IT? SURE, YOU GET A BLOW JOB JUST FOR TURNING THE MIC ON AND PRESSING RECORD, BUT DO YOU WANT TO SACRIFICE THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCT FOR A BLOW JOB? AS ARTIST, YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELVES, WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT? THE MUSIC OR THE BLOW JOB? IF YOU ANSWERED BLOW JOB. YOU'RE PROBABLY IN THE WRONG BUSINESS. SURE YOU COULD STILL PROBABLY BECOME BIG WHILE GETTING BLOWJOBS FROM THESE MANY SINGERS OUT THERE TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES IN EXCHANGE FOR ALLOWING THEM TO SING THE HOOK ON YOUR NEW SINGLE, BUT CAN'T IT AT LEAST BE A GOOD SINGER? DO YOU WANNA BE KNOWN AS THE RAPPER THAT HIRES JUST ANY OL' FEMALE VOCALIST FROM THE STREET IN EXCHANGE FOR A BLOW JOB? OR DO YOU WANNA BE A RAPPER THAT COMES WITH NOTHING BUT TOP NOTCH VOCALIST ON THEIR SONGS AND STILL GETS THE BLOW JOB? THERE ARE MANY NORTHERN ARIST OUT THERE THAT ARE KNOWN TO DO THIS, I WANT NAME ANY NAMES, BUT IT'S REALLY AFFECTING THEIR MUSIC.

ask Ono Loco that since he got the ugly sounding vocalist on his album haha.

Jun 8, 2010
she dont use auto-tune homie

With or withought Davina Big Tone been doin his thing and with his talent and work ethic he will continue to drop dope shit Example Merceless didnt have Davina on it and it was hella dope, Code Of silince had Davina on it and it was hella dope too.
Dam jocking Davina huh, i think shes bout to have a restraining order on you huh? stalker..... she be wearing this shirt when you come around.

Aug 22, 2009
Megan is the dopest ...her voice is like dammmm real clean .. davina mmmm she like trys to hard on hitting notes when she does her music like the track with jacka... but theres always room for new female vocalist homegurls or not to make they spot the bay needs it and it would be a good look...

Sep 17, 2007
new female bout to jump on the scene, she'll slap all these hurt ass bitches up. Wait till i release my new lil' protege' LADY RUK.