Is 'Dalima' going to drop an album or have any out already?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
YEAH DALIMA IS GONNA DROP SOON... HIS BIG BRO KC & MY DUDE DISCREET FORMED A LABEL AND DALIMA IS THE 1ST ARTIST... WE JUST DID A SHOW WITH TWISTA IN MINNESOTA LAST MONTH....

ME AND HIS BIG BRO KC WILL BE PRODUCING TRACX FOR HIS CD... HE'S GOT ONE FROM ME ALREADY.. KC & I ALSO PRODUCED THE MS.CHAMBERS CD IN 1999

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Whatz good my Nig?

YEAH DALIMA IS GONNA DROP SOON... HIS BIG BRO KC & MY DUDE DISCREET FORMED A LABEL AND DALIMA IS THE 1ST ARTIST... WE JUST DID A SHOW WITH TWISTA IN MINNESOTA LAST MONTH....

ME AND HIS BIG BRO KC WILL BE PRODUCING TRACX FOR HIS CD... HE'S GOT ONE FROM ME ALREADY.. KC & I ALSO PRODUCED THE MS.CHAMBERS CD IN 1999
U still fuckin wit Steve?

Jul 10, 2002
I've only heard two or 3 of his verse's w/ Tech n9ne, but that's enough to peak my interests. Shoot, that's how I found out about tech with his sick features back in the day....

Jun 19, 2008
D-loc has a similar style to dalima they produced a few albums they have soem that are rumored too there is D-loc & dalima - da hooligangs D-loc & Dalima gillhead structure this is said to be around but never saw it D-loc and dalima - 42 gillas and D-loc & dalima - fantasy dalima is about to drop a solo called the interrogation