IS D-DUBB COMING OUT WIT A ALUBM...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
If so when......cuz folkz got vocals like a muthafucka.

(SICCMADE FAM)How much is it to get him on an album for some background vocals and maybe the hook?

Pedy

Dec 19, 2002
whatchu mean u dont know bout a D-Dubb solo. fuckin hater!!!!!! i try to get every cd wit D-Dubb on it. and a collaborative, bitch please, one mo pound, secondz away, did it and did it, dats what i said, refuze to lose, and many others. whatchu talkin bout dogg???!!!!

Siccmade 4 Life patna

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I think he meanz that he dont know if he could listen to a whole D-DUbb album full of singing. It reminds me of Nate DOGG. He is good, but I dont think I could listen to a whole CD of mostly him.

May 10, 2002
had2gatya said:
whatchu mean u dont know bout a D-Dubb solo. fuckin hater!!!!!! i try to get every cd wit D-Dubb on it. and a collaborative, bitch please, one mo pound, secondz away, did it and did it, dats what i said, refuze to lose, and many others. whatchu talkin bout dogg???!!!!

Siccmade 4 Life patna
LOL...this guy tried to flash on Maja aka The Hoggolian...you dipshit...just cus a muthafucka dont like the same shit you do...dont mean he a hater you litttle fuckin bratty ass kid...grow the fuck up before you start typin offa the damn keyboard young blood...

kids these days,i swear...

Dec 19, 2002
fucc u cuz. you dont know me. so fucc you. kidz these days. i bet this kid would stomp ur ass bitch. dont even try to test. patna.

Siccmade 4 Life
FUCC DEES HATIN ASS PUSSIES

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Should be hella tight cuz every track he gets on is tight. I look forward to his shit droppin, and I wanna see the new shit Loki's comin wit. Should be heat! :cool:

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
^^^ would be a good way to bring in more money, but once they see 'Brotha Lynch Hung' backin him. Shit wont set too well cuz of all the past shit, which is fucked up.

May 10, 2002
had2gatya said:
fucc u cuz. you dont know me. so fucc you. kidz these days. i bet this kid would stomp ur ass bitch. dont even try to test. patna.

Siccmade 4 Life
Dont say nothin on here...you wouldnt spill in 3-D lil homie...words of advice...i know becus you got a computer screen between you and I...you think youre Rambo and shit...just coo with the lil shit talkin dog...cus you dont know ME...

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
had2gatya said:

Siccmade 4 Life
dont even try to test LOL cuzz ur sayin this on the NET dont get tough, damn lol

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:

Dont say nothin on here...you wouldnt spill in 3-D lil homie...words of advice...i know becus you got a computer screen between you and I...you think youre Rambo and shit...just coo with the lil shit talkin dog...cus you dont know ME...

lmao

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
BACK TO THE D-DUBB DISCUSSION:
we are working on his record now.
it will be on some different shit than
just another r&b album. it takes more
work than it does to make a hip-hop
record. i trust y'all won't be
disappointed.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
had2gatya said:

Siccmade 4 Life
aaaaahahahahaAHAhaahAhAHahaAhAhAhAhaAhAAhaaAAAAaaaaa!!!! aww this muthafucka

that's honestly the funniest shit i've read on this board.... but this one question remains: where u tryna be funny?? :confused: