is AWAX a blood or a crip?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I had to hear it for myself. I thought he wasnt bangin?
MAYBE THAT'S LYRICAL PROOF THAT THERE ARE BLOODS FROM THE BAY...LOL....WE NEVER TRIP ON SHIT LIKE THAT....DON'T FORGET MY RIGHT HAND MAN IS A B-DAWG..AND BO'S BROTHER YOUNG MEEK IS FROM THE VIEW...WE BEEN GETTIN DOWN LIKE THAT...IT THROWS A DIVERSION..LOL..BUT I DON'T LIKE THE NEW NIGGA MOVEMENT WHERE THESE NIGGAS WHO USED 2 BE AROUND AIN'T AROUND NO MORE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN ARE HARD CORE RED RAGGERS..I HEARD WAX CLAIMIN PIRU BEFORE MESS IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN...SOME NIGGAS ARE SOLID, SOME AIN'T...I'VE NEVER BEEN A PIRU/BLOOD HATER...I GREW UP WITH WAY MORE CRIP ENEMIES BUT SOME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT...LOL

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I'M GOING 2 MAKE ONE MORE POST & I'LL KEEP IT PUSHIN...DIDN'T MEAN 2 BRING THE RUCCUS 2 Y'ALL FORUM...A SONIC CHAMPION POSTED THIS IN HERE NOT ME...I'M NOT THAT TYPE...I GANGBANGED IN THE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S...GANGSTERISM IS NOT SOMETHING I GLORIFY,JUST SOMETHING I HAPPENED 2 BE A PART OF....I'M NOT A PENITENTIARY NIGGA...I JUST FUCC WITH SOME....I HAVEN'T CALLED MY SELF A GANGSTA IN A WHILE...WE CALL OURSELVES GANG STARS...WHICH IS ALSO THE NAME OF MY CLOTHING LINE I'M PUSHIN...HANGIN WITH GANGSTAS DOES NOT MAKE YOU A GANGSTA....HAVING OR SHOOTING A GUN DOES NOT MAKE YOU A GANGSTA...BEING FROM THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE THERE IS A GANG DOES NOT MAKE YOU GANGSTA..AND GETTING CAUGHT 4 YOUR OWN ACTIONS & SERVING TIME DEFINITELY DOES NOT MAKE YOU A GANGSTA...IT MAKES YOU SOMEONE WHO HAS 2 FIGHT 2 GET THEIR LIFE BACC FROM THIS WICCED SYSTEM WE FACE...MY BEST FRIEND JUST GOT OFF PAROLE...WE ARE THE SAME AGE...BEEN DOIN THAT SHIT SINCE HE WAS 12...I WOULD NOT WISH THAT ON ANYONE...MY SON IS SERVING TIME 4 FELONY POSSESSION OF A FIREARM RIGHT NOW...HE GOT PUT ON A HOOD WITHOUT ME EVEN KNOWING ABOUT IT CUZ I WOULDN'T HAVE ALLOWED IT...2 MOST OF THESE SICCNESS CATS THIS IS A GAME BUT I WILL CHOP IT UP AS A REALIST...I'M NOT MAKING NO THREATS OR BANGIN ON ANYONE, JUST BEING MYSELF. ONE THING I LOVE Y'ALL 4 IS THE UNITY...THAT'S A GOOD THING BUT JUST LIKE HUS WAS WCM...THAT DOESN'T MEAN EVERYBODY FROM AN ORGANIZATION IS SOLID JUST CUZ THEY CLAIM IT...IT'S ABOUT THE INDIVIDUAL...I DON'T NEED ANY EXTRA HATERS SO IF SOMEBODY AIN'T FEELIN ME THEY MIGHT AS WELL LET IT BE KNOWN OFF TOP...I WOULD TRY 2 BE ALLIES WITH ANY OF Y'ALL BEFORE I CHOSE 2 MAKE US ENEMIES...I FUCC WITH PLENTY OF OG B-DAWGS CUZ I GOT A BETTER VISION THAN TRIPPIN OVER COLORS IN 2009...IF YOU REP YOUR SHIT RESPECTFULLY..YOU WILL RECIEVE RESPECT IN RETURN...IT'S THE LAWS OF NATURE....I WOKE UP WITH THIS SHIT ON MY MIND AND I'D LIKE 2 KEEP IT 100 & SEE WHERE EVERYBODY STANDS...I CAN'T HAVE A TEMPER TANTRUM TYPING...THIS IS NOT MY REAL LIFE...JUST A PART OF A PROGRAM IN MY DAY....I AIN'T SAYIN WE GOTTA DO THE RODNEY KING THING BUT WE DEFINITELY DON'T NEED 2 BE ARGUING OVER BULLSHIT OR BANGIN ON THE INTERNET...I'M NOT A GANGBANGER I'M A GANG MEMBER WHO HAS 2 WORRY ABOUT MY KIDS BEING THE NEXT GENERATION..I HAVE LOST 2 MANY LOVED ONES 2 GANG VIOLENCE...I AIN'T TRYIN 2 LOSE NO MORE..IF WAX IS Y'ALL BOSS...I'LL ADDRESS HIM LIKE I DO BOSSES BUT HONESTLY, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT...AIN'T NOTHIN WORTH FIGHTING & KILLIN 2 ME BUT MONEY OR DISRESPECT..I WISH Y'ALL SUCCESS WITH YOUR ENDEAVORS. I HOPE THE FEELING IS MUTUAL...IF NOT..KEEP IT MOBBY...WCM/PIIMP/GORILLA GANG ON MINE...THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.100

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
مدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچی. مدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچی. مدینه النبی السید ابراهیملنبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید اید سانسورچیمدینه النبیید سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ا السید ابراهیم سانسورچی.مدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچی. مدینه النبییداهیم سانسورچی سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ا السید ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبیید سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ا السید ابراهیم سانسورچی. مدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچی.مدینه النبیید سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ا السید ابراهیم سانسورچی. مدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبی السیداهیم سانسورچی ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچی. مدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچیمدینه النبی السید ابراهیم سانسورچیاهیم سانسورچی.

Jul 29, 2008
MAYBE THAT'S LYRICAL PROOF THAT THERE ARE BLOODS FROM THE BAY...LOL....WE NEVER TRIP ON SHIT LIKE THAT....DON'T FORGET MY RIGHT HAND MAN IS A B-DAWG..AND BO'S BROTHER YOUNG MEEK IS FROM THE VIEW...WE BEEN GETTIN DOWN LIKE THAT...IT THROWS A DIVERSION..LOL..BUT I DON'T LIKE THE NEW NIGGA MOVEMENT WHERE THESE NIGGAS WHO USED 2 BE AROUND AIN'T AROUND NO MORE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN ARE HARD CORE RED RAGGERS..I HEARD WAX CLAIMIN PIRU BEFORE MESS IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN...SOME NIGGAS ARE SOLID, SOME AIN'T...I'VE NEVER BEEN A PIRU/BLOOD HATER...I GREW UP WITH WAY MORE CRIP ENEMIES BUT SOME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT...LOL
I only have a few mobfigaz albums. I kouldnt find all of them where I lived prior to moving to the Bay. I was surprised that A Wax said that, and I had to find the song.

it is what it is I guess. Just a lyric.

Dec 3, 2006
At the end of the day this shit is entertainment. I like the mob figaz. I buy there shit even though i know have of them rap about shit they know nothing about. Its entertainment. 75% of your favorite rappers never lived what they spit and are full of shit. We pay for entertainment and thats what we get. I didnt like wax that much when he came out. I bought his shit cus he from pittsburg. But when he came out with concepts and contradiction I realized this fool really has been thru some shit. Lyriclly one of the best rap albums out. There is a hand full of rappers that can make you feel what they have n what they are going thru. Like C-Bo, X-Raided, Mac Dre, Tupac, Seagrum, Cellski, Fat Tone, Dubb 20, Klyde, A-Wax, ect... This shit is entertainment and at the end of the day its all about the money. Cmon now you dont think this snitch talk is not gonna put ends in hus's pocket when he gets out. Niggaz are waiting for him to get out just to hear what he gonna say. The siccness can interview him and charge .99 cent to hear the interview you dont think no one will buy it. Of course we would cus we want to be ENTERTAINED....

Ender

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
How much street cred did somebody like Eminem have other than bieng picked on by a bully and havin a fucked up mom? And that fool is makin millions. And got more influence on the worldwide populace then all the bay rappers I now of besides Tupac.

I believe it's all about entertainment and talent period.

If you on the mic reppin your hood or how much dirt you done cuz you the realest mothafucker on the planet and you gotta prove it... then all you really doin is snicthin on yourself and bringin heat and undue attention and haterism to your organization whatever it may be. Pride and low self-esteem is a muthafucka even in the rap game.

Music is an outlet of freedom of speech and expression. It's an opportunity to get a message out or feeling to a multitude of people.

What message are you tryin to put out there?

And what movement are you really startin? If it's a movement jus to make money then Wal-mart and e-bay are the real O.G.'s cuz they make billions with no damn street cred at all.

If it's a movement jus to get some muthafuckaz to wear the same color rag or tilt thier hat a certain way then nike and addidas are just shittin on thier rivals.

You feel me?

Tupac used to say the reason his lyrics were the way they were was because he was tryin to let it be known how dirty his streets were and if he could bring it to everybody's attention maybe somebody would clean that shit up. Look it up. 12 years later his "unborn children" are still rappin about how dirty it is and ain't done shit to move people to the next level.

If I tell my kids that sellin drugs and protectin my turf are what makes him a man then that's exactly what the fuck he's gonna do cuz he trusts me and believes I won't lead him astray. If my child doesn't have a father and he learns from what he is exposed to guess where he gets his "fatherly" wise words of wisdom from?...

My music. Your music.

It is a powerful tool. The spoken word.

You know why I love real street rap music? Cuz underneath all the stupid bullshit pride I learned the simple importance of what it is to fight for something I believe in, loyalty, brotherhood, love, justice. And that shit had passion.

All the good basics are there but it's jus misdirected or lost in our sins that are drowning out our virtues.

Nowadays rap is jus straight advertisement to make money and outsell the competition. No movements. Just greed.

We used to make compilations to help the up and coming talent and to keep shit fresh and evolving. Combining and mixing talent, coming up with different ideas or improving on old ones.

Now we make bullshit mixtapes. And after all the rap artists I heard talk bad about thier management and how there record companies screwed them over for money. All they do now is just STEAL BEATS and make half assed garbage.

Stop fighting and hatin on eachother. Your ability to make good music has nothing to do with your street cred. It's your production, your talent, your passion, and your reason that make your shit good.

Quit floodin the market with everysingle one of your potnas and their mamas. Cuz not everybody can rap.

"Jus cuz your from a nieghborhood with a gang does not make you a gangsta"

Jus cuz your homeboy can rap does not make you a rapper. In fact it takes away his energy from focusing on his own projects or working with real talent.

And jus cuz your homeboy does not let you rap on his shit doesn't mean he isn't down no more. It jus means you can't mothafuckin rap and maybe you should put your efforts elsewhere besides hatin and leechin on his shit.

I like A-Wax's music. The c.d. he did with Woodie was fuckin classic. Good beats. Good lyrics. Shit I could feel, understand, and relate too.

That shit was the truth. Opened minds and ears.

Keep that shit up dog. Don't waste your time tryin to prove yourself focus on your music.

Oct 31, 2008
im free and here to let niggaz know sumthin!

A-WAX IS 100% REAL. AND MY REAL HOMIE. ALWAYZ BEEN A PIRU. IM SPEAKIN UP NOT ON NO RAP SHYT BUT ON REAL SHYT. NO BEEF OR FILLERS MAYNE. WAX BEEN SOLID. NIGGAZ THAT HATE ANOTHA MUFUCKA GONE DO THINGS TO TRY TO SAY SHYT TO MAKE THE TARGET LOOK BAD THATS THE NAME OF THE LIL GAME. BOTTOM LINEWAX IS EATIN,PCOAT IS EATIN, ICEMEEZ, MR TOWER, WE MOVIN LIKE STEALTH FIGHTAZ! LETS MOVE ON AND SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER HATIN KEEP MUTHAFUCKAZ BROKE. LOOK OUT FO THAT ROCKMAN VIDEO. AND MO PIE-RX PROJECTS TO DESTROY THE GAME. LOOK FO US HERE PIE-RX RECORDZ.COM AND MYSPACE.COM/PCOATPRESCOTT

P.S JOIN US AT THE DINNER TABLE

Jan 30, 2009
live from bompton like i said before wax is piru no matter what ah sucka sayin kuzz you will never kno tha p fonk guide lines as far as pirex goes bandana tha ragg mallymall along side of wax are da niggas man i got ma hood behind us wax got his hood behind us an mallymall got his too so u playin wit tha wrong camp dog im jus sayin we full throttle on da busta shit blood real talk fuck who eva hate us an you get it asap like dat

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IT'S OK....

live from bompton like i said before wax is piru no matter what ah sucka sayin kuzz you will never kno tha p fonk guide lines as far as pirex goes bandana tha ragg mallymall along side of wax are da niggas man i got ma hood behind us wax got his hood behind us an mallymall got his too so u playin wit tha wrong camp dog im jus sayin we full throttle on da busta shit blood real talk fuck who eva hate us an you get it asap like dat
YOU ACT LIKE YOU'VE KNOWN HIM ALL YOUR LIFE OR SOMETHING...I RESPECT PIE-RX AS A NEW ESTABLISHMENT AND WISH EVERYONE THE BEST...YOU AREN'T THE ONLY REAL NIGGAS ON THE EARTH....AS FAR AS SUBSTANTIALNESS IN THESE TOPICS I THINK ALL OF US THAT MATTER ARE FROM THE HOOD SO YOU DON'T HAVE 2 TOSS THAT AROUND....JUST LIKE M-GANG SAID 2 ME....THAT DOESN'T MAKE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE..WE ALL TAKE SHIT OUT OF CONTEXT AND WE ALL HAVE OPINIONS AND MAY NOT LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE'S....I DON'T HATE ANYBODY INVOLVED CUZ I HAVE NO REASON 2 AT THE TIME...Y'ALL SHOULD STICC TOGETHER AND MAKE THE BEST OF THE PUBLICITY...TURN IT INTO RECORD SALES....AND JUST 2 LET YOU KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE...ALL THAT GANGSTERISM TALK WILL NEVER GET YOU FAR IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS(ONE 2 GROW ON)....FUCC ALL THE HARDBALL TALK...YOU GOT A WAY 2 MAKE SOME GOOD LEGAL MONEY...THAT NEEDS 2 BE THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION...1 LUV 1 GOD 1 WEST....GET WITH IT OR GET OUT THE WAY....THAT'S A MOTTO...NOT A PERSONAL STATEMENT... BE EASY LIL HOMIE

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
mickey j from tha turf say wax used to work at mcdonalds and wore prowings cause he cuzzin used to work the drive thru and wax was on fries....i hear killa tay got fired for stealing boxes on his day off and jacka still got beef wit big worm for the weed he smoked up and aint paid for
somebody said husalahs jumping over the car trick was done with video editing and david blaine taught him how and criss angel is a sureno from so cal

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
mickey j from tha turf say wax used to work at mcdonalds and wore prowings cause he cuzzin used to work the drive thru and wax was on fries....i hear killa tay got fired for stealing boxes on his day off and jacka still got beef wit big worm for the weed he smoked up and aint paid for
somebody said husalahs jumping over the car trick was done with video editing and david blaine taught him how and criss angel is a sureno from so cal
Word up son!

Aug 17, 2008
real shit, this is all true^^^^.