is anybody a vegetarian?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

diet:

• fuck that, meat will never leave my lifestyle

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • chicken wings were meant for flying, not eating

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2005
i just started on this about 3 weeks ago, honestly, i feel alot healthier already.. it was ALOT easier than i thought it would be. anyone else on here whos adopted this revolutionary lifestyle? (i know most of you are hardcore meat-eating gangsters)

Jun 2, 2002
my mom has always been a vegetarian, but she eats fish and seafood. she's anemic though, meaning that she doesn't get enough iron. that's a problem with being vegetarian. i can see how it would be healthier in some aspects, but i think that completely cutting out meat is a little extreme. maybe just red meat, i dunno. i guess it depends on your reasoning. personally, i'd rather gain weight than lose weight, so if i got a steak in front of me, that motherfucker is getting eaten....

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Fuck that.
I dont think i could do it.
Of course its ALOT healthier, but your missing out on alot of proteins and nutrients.
So yeah, fuck that.
xD
Ill eat both tho'.

Apr 25, 2002
beans have tons of proteins.. but fuck that.. i like the taste of meat.. sometimes i just eat meat for weeks straight... no bread.. no pasta.. no rice.. just MEAT.

and chickens don't fly.

Oct 10, 2005
i understand your points, but there are alot of meat substitutes that actually do not taste that bad, suprisingly.. im making sure im getting all my protein thru power bars, smoothies, shakes, etc. i do crave a hamburger every once i a while, but when i realize that the cow was stomping around in shit all its life, and the stress it went through when it was being killed, its not worth it

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Cant be a vegetarian. I wouldnt be able to tailgate and miss out on tooo many bbqs. You gonna see everyone eating some carne asada while you munch on the veggie burger and the tofu cabobs. Thats a no go in my books.

Jan 3, 2006
naaa i aint no vegetarian...or would be able to be one

cuz everytime im drunk..i always gotta go to jacks and raid the dollar menu..with cheeseburgers and tacos

*sigh* im gonna get fat one of these days :mad:

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
That's bullshit! Chickens do fly, unless this rooster that cocka-doodle-doos in the tree right outside of my second story apartment window is a fuckin' magician on the side!