Irv on Strange already?......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
Dream Big Hustle Hard Vol. 1 is incredible!

and doesn't he say something about being on strange in Red and Yellow?

"i'm like tech for my city, and he told me that i'm ready so i'm next for my city"

THIS is great news.....we all knew it was coming....hopefully its official really soon

dude is CRAZY talented.

PHENOM!

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
another mediocre artist with nothing special to offer got signed to Strange
I know this is hard to believe on the Siccness......but I RESPECTFULLY disagree with you about his talent as an artist.

Also, if nothing else (which I also disagree with this statement) but if nothing else he is someone who can sing half the hooks that Kaliko does now.

(though, I dont think kaliko is on too many hooks like it seems everyone else does)

May 7, 2008
another mediocre artist with nothing special to offer got signed to Strange
Another shit artists thatll only chew up money and take the focus from the real artists that deserve it.

If the label did this from scratch and tech n9nes first 2 cds was "mixplate/sickology" than the label wouldnt even be quarter what is now..so whats are they thinking ? make everything a generic boring sound and keep bringing generic boring sounded rappers on here.. whats so strange about rappers that sound like every other generic rapper ?... Stevie stone is above the norm so atleast 1 good thing came out of all the crap. But from what it stands the king of strange is most likely bringing out a far from strange album and the real lead strange comes from BLH/Prozak

Jul 1, 2004
Another shit artists thatll only chew up money and take the focus from the real artists that deserve it.

If the label did this from scratch and tech n9nes first 2 cds was "mixplate/sickology" than the label wouldnt even be quarter what is now..so whats are they thinking ? make everything a generic boring sound and keep bringing generic boring sounded rappers on here.. whats so strange about rappers that sound like every other generic rapper ?... Stevie stone is above the norm so atleast 1 good thing came out of all the crap. But from what it stands the king of strange is most likely bringing out a far from strange album and the real lead strange comes from BLH/Prozak
If you dont like the new shit buy the old shit retard. There are more artists and labels than strange, move onto the next act and quit cryin. Just because the label is called strange doesnt mean everyone has to be demented and in the whole "horrorcore" shit.

Jan 29, 2006
Irv is a big-time talent. No different from Kaliko. Smart move signing Irv.

Check Irv on Big Scoob's Damn Fool.
thank god you recommended checking him out on Damn fool, i dont think we would have known who it was. we may have all just skipped that song.:cheeky:

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Nah, Irv has some real talent, both with rapping and singing. Personal preferences is one thing, and I'm certainly not knocking Stevie Stone at all as it's good to have him onboard, but I honestly can't think of how Irv doesn't bring something to the table, but Stone supposedly does.

May 7, 2008
the peeps who been round long enuff know that all these no hopers there signing will most likely drop off and theyll sign someone new until they get it right.. unless they go bring out something from what they usually wouldnt bring out(meaning actually good) and blow everyones mind..