Irv Da Phenoms Albums?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
i knew he had 1 or 2 out...but i cant seem to find them (or anything about them) out?

i remember him saying you could download them free somewhere...can anyone help me out?

(also, does anyone think he may be one of the artists strange has been looking at signing????)

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It would be foolish to assume he wasn't being prepped for signing considering he's Krizz's hype man at solo shows and he's on tour with them extensively.

Once of his albums is called the American Idol Reject.

Oct 17, 2006
I've heard of "tire shops and night clubs" as well, but, have not been able to find where to get them at.

Anyone have any ideas? It would be greatly appreciated!

And yeah, with all the features lately as well s him being the hype man for kaliko currently I think he'll be on pretty soon.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
There was American Idol Reject in early 2009 which was put up for free. He also put out Tireshops & Night Clubs late last year. That one he was selling, but I believe he put up a download of it missing a track or two around Christmas as a "Christmas present." There's also one from a few years back called "U Ain't Heard" from 2005 I believe. He's also supposed to be putting out another "free album" this summer.

As for him signing, all signs definitely look to be pointing that direction. He's working on more and more Strange albums, and there's what LDS said (he's on tour, hyping for Krizz). I say go for it, with a little grooming, he could really go somewhere.

Craig Smith is another that may be on their radar, seeing as he's been on quite a few albums too (Sickology, The Lost Scripts, Raw & Un-Kutt, Gates Mixed Plate). I'd definitely say those are the two locals they're probably looking at these days.

Oct 17, 2006
thanks conman...

and there is a link on irv's website for u aint heard.......but its dead so i cant get it there...damn

and kain, i think you're right as well....Mr. Smith may be very close to being on strange as well since he has been featured on A LOT of stuff lately.

i think its good for Irv (and strange)...he fits in, and dude has KILLED some of the stuff he has been on.....hunterish? damn. she wants me, he is singing and rapping....dude is talented for sure!