Ironic Commando Vs. FATAL NYGHTMARE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
writers dont make music. but i understand...reading is a pin for some
Writers WRITE MUSIC. You do not. You are not a writer, just a wannabe.

In case you haven't noticed, nobody shows interest in your shit. You try to fool people by rhyming as much as you can, but people who actually pay attention when they read your shit will realize you make no sense and say nothing at all. You once told me that ghost-writing is where the money is made.. Well guess what, nobody would buy a ghost-written track from you. I would be more successful ghost-writing than you would, and that's where we stand. I'm better than you at every aspect of this game. Yet you still act like you can take me.

I don't want you to admit I'm better than you, all I want you to do is shut the fuck up. Leave it alone and I will leave you alone, guaranteed.

Dec 13, 2003
heres the deal...you need to shut the fuck up though. i was hardly active in this forum until you opened your mouth. you sound like you still have a grudge...and taking shot out of the blue after almost a year of no words with each other...you sound like you have a great interest in me. i went from posting a few times a month to posting multiple times daily. thank yourself for that. truth be told...i have left shit alone....but it dont matter...you'll still be on my dick.

fact of the matter...you dont make money in what you do...so i have no interest in hearing from YOU how much audio is better than text. if you did make money...you wouldnt even acknowledge me. so cut the bullshit homie. there is no amount of crying you can do to convince me you are better

why dont you go back to being a moderator instead of a got damn bleeding vagina. leave it alone...i'll leave you alone

Dec 13, 2003
on the real...you're a fucking idiot with no legitimate beef. so what i talk shit...so what i post text thats makes little sense to you. so what dont do audio. none of this shit should matter to you. i've tried to put you on ignore ages ago, but i cant ignore a mod. but you can ignore me or ban me. do what you got to do...just stop fucking talking to me