Iron Maiden - "Somewhere Back In Time" TOUR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm going tomorrow night to see Maiden. I can't fuckin' wait to see these guys play all their old shit. Anyone else gonna go check this tour out?

Apr 25, 2002
It was a pretty good show. I was expecting it to be better somehow, but they sounded pretty good and Bruce Dickinson ran around like a mad man.......Glad I finally got to see them live.....

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
didnt get to go...had to give my ticket to my boy. i have an injury to my hand right now,couldnt risk going and fuckin up my workers comp case.

so instead i have to hear about from 5 friends EVERY single day.most of which arent even maiden fans. the one i gave the ticket to,my roomate,only knew like 2 songs before he went. made me sick to my stomach to give him the ticket.

the setlist was retarded though. rime of the ancient mariner and hallowed?!?! i swear i would of payed just to see those 2 songs

looked like a good show from what i have seen on youtube

keep tellin myself i will see them again,which i probably will but not with a setlist like that.they already said next time they come around its goin to be new shit again