IRON LUNGS, A SERIOUS QUESTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
wtf?!?!? why am I not surprised the 3 biggest faggots on the siccness are in this thread. let me re phrase that the only 3 faggots on the siccness are in this thread. Savage, Radiostationjanitor, and 14 year old from citrus heights lee zilla.

You cats are fucken weirdos, who talks about dudes sucking on each other amongst men in a sports forum. GTFOH with your gay fantasies son.

Dec 2, 2006
wtf?!?!? why am I not surprised the 3 biggest faggots on the siccness are in this thread. let me re phrase that the only 3 faggots on the siccness are in this thread. Savage, Radiostationjanitor, and 14 year old from citrus heights lee zilla.

You cats are fucken weirdos, who talks about dudes sucking on each other amongst men in a sports forum. GTFOH with your gay fantasies son.
You can call me whatever you like on here, but you can't deny the truth. So have at it kid.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I must admit....This thread is a faggot .....IronLungs brings it upon himself for all the critisism but damn...

Dec 2, 2006
I must admit....This thread is a faggot .....IronLungs brings it upon himself for all the critisism but damn...
He does. It is obvious his little pussy is tickled pink due to this thread. The problem with ironcunt is his lack of argumentive skills. He resorts to childish rants from the very begining, not just in defeat. I assume that is the reason for the thread.

Feb 14, 2004
He does. It is obvious his little pussy is tickled pink due to this thread. The problem with ironcunt is his lack of argumentive skills. He resorts to childish rants from the very begining, not just in defeat. I assume that is the reason for the thread.
That's it. ironlungs = az boss