IROCC'S SONG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2004
IROCC'S SONG KILLED IT!!!

WHAT'S UP IROCC! IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU. ME AND BAYLOC WERE LISTENING TO THE NEW WEST ALBUM.......YOU KILLED IT!!! I HAD TO GIVE IT UP TO YOU BECAUSE, I HAVEN'T HEARD TOO MANY SONGS THAT REACHED OUT TO THE LADIES ON A STREET, BUT POSITIVE LEVEL. YOU REALLY DID YOUR THING! YOU SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT SHOOTING A MUSIC VIDEO FOR THIS SONG. IF YOU DO, I WOULD LOVE TO BE A PART OF IT( I DON'T DO BACKGROUND) :classic: .......'CAUSE YOU KNOW I DO MY THING TOO! CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. :) WWW.KIANASWORLD.COM. TAKE CARE.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
THATS WUSSUP!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE ....I GOT A SONG I WILL BE SHOOTING A VIDEO FOR OFF MY ALBUM I DEFINITELY NEED YOUR ASSITANCE IN...TELL BAY TO REACH OUT AND HIT ME

THANKS AGAIN

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah, my nigga you did it! Nobody else knew what to do with that beat, but you killed it. That song is at the top of my list. After that is Mary Jane Junkeez, Ecay, Damu, Contraband and Cricet, etc... Keep doin' it my nigga!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Yeah, I liked that song too Rocc. The other songs I was feelin' were Cee Wee 3 (J Boog came wit' it on that beat. Definitely opened my ears up), Big June, Damu, Robb Carter, both of Steve's songs, and it was a few more cuts I can't think of right now. It's somethin' on there for everybody.

May 30, 2004
ME AND GOGGIE LISTIN TO THAT SONG ALL THA TIME, I WAS JUST TELLIN CRICET AND STEVE HOW YOU REALLY DID YOUR THANG ON SOME RAP SHIT, MAKE THESE NIGGAZ TURN THEY SHIT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DONT BE GETTING AT MY GIRL ON THA VIEDO SHOOT :devious:

Dec 25, 2003
Ha! At first when I was peepin this, I thought she meant Rocc killed it like "he fucked it up, like it was a weak track or such." Cool! I got ya, Im still willing to get that New West Part Duece! The first one is already a certified CLASSIC!!! I really hope this one is just as good as the first. Cant wait to peep it...

May 30, 2004
i like a few other song on tha album too. cee wee 3 and googie do they thing , damus song is tight, tony fresh song is a straight raido cut, rob carter "lil nigga hot " my nigga complex always raise tha bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 4, 2005
Complex is always Raising tha Bar !! Not to many cats outta Dago can fuck wit Complex, - Complex "State of Mind" should be on tha Street May 21st, get that, along with The Movement-"Volume 1"

May 30, 2004
COMPLEX NEW ALBUM IS THA SHIT, THE SONG WE ALL DID CALLED "YOUNG BLACK MALE" IS FIRE PEEP THA LINE UP ( BAY LOC, GOOGIE MONSTA, CONTRABAND, CEE WEE 3, LIL BAY LOC,AND PLEX ) REAL DEEP, AND MOVING SONG DONT SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRODUCED BY CRICET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1