ipod problem...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2006
i an ipod and i tried to plug it into my lil music thing...i can play my ipod off of it....but when i picked a song, it just changes from song to the next song to the next song without it even playing...has anyone had this problem before?

ive googled it but i didnt find anything and i tried to toggle the hold button on and off then restart it...i dont want to try to get a new one cause all my songs are on this one and its from different computers...but maybe i have to...

thanks in advance

Dec 23, 2006
naw it doesnt have a symbol when it starts up...i can pick songs i want but when i pick the song it switches right away to the next song...im going to take it to the apple store sometimes this week nd see whats going on but if anyone has had this problem before then maybe i can get some help from here instead of goin to the apple store....

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
Yeah mine did the same thing if it gets deleted off of the Ipod but it might still show up when you select a song. Just reset it in itunes so that it clears everything and re sync it with your library.