Ipod/Itunes question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
I posted this in the "computer forum" but no one responded. Anyone have any suggestions?

I plugged my Ipod in and it asked if I wanted to download the latest version of Itunes.

I clicked yes, it downloaded. Now it won't let me transfer files from torrents to my Ipod because of the new version.

Anyone know how to get the old version back, or how to allow torrents to be transferred?

Thanks

Dec 19, 2005
umm...i've never had problems putting files from torrents on my ipod nor heard of anyone that has but if itunes really is the problem just uninstall it and install an older version. heres a link with a bunch of old versions:

http://www.oldapps.com/itunes.htm

edit: but wait...are you trying to put an actual torrent file on the ipod?? or have you already downloaded the files in the torrents and are trying to put those on your ipod??

Feb 15, 2006
I checked the "manual manage music and videos" button and when it attempted to sync my ipod it said "attempting to copy to the disk "Ipod" failed. An unknown error occured (-69)."

Anyone know what's happening?