Ipod help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
i have a mini ipod and i dropped it today and now this un-happy face is on the screen and it wont let me do anything to the ipod, i cant even reset it. Is it time for a new ipod? or is there anything i can do to fix it

Jun 27, 2005
its in my car right now so i cant get pix, but i was doing some research on it and that icon is not good news, basically you do not ever want this icon popping up on your ipod. Going to bring it to apple tomorrow and see if they can fix it.

Dec 29, 2006
On the iPod, if damage or an error occurs to the hardware (or the firmware[citation needed]), a Sad iPod appears, much in the same way as the Sad Mac. [1]

haha i think u damaged ur hardware or sumthin

Jun 21, 2006
go to the apple website, and click on the ipod link, it will tell you alot about ipods.
what you're referring to is called the 'sad pod' and can be fixed sometimes by restoring the factory settings on your ipod and reconfiguring it again.
if all else fails, sell it on craigslist, i sold 4 broken ipods for 50 bucks on there the other day

Jan 1, 2006
You broke it. The needle on the drive fell out of place. If it's still under warranty they'll give you a new one if not too bad bro. But try going into the apple store @ the genius bar they might give you a new one if not credit towards a new one.

Jan 23, 2007
Least you can see your shit...mine is busted from bein dropped alot...got that black ink shit on the front and half the time it dont even work but fuk it still better than fukin with cd's