ipod help. 2 Ipod's on the same PC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Is it possible to have 2 different iPod's set up on the same PC w/ out fuckin off the music in the library and on the individual ipods?

Do I need to have them both plugged in @ the same time on different ports so itunes knows whats goin on?

Jan 13, 2007
You can download a program that takes the place of Itunes and loads the songs on your Ipod( or Ipods).

But if you just wanna stick with Itunes i dont know if you can do 2 Ipods at a time, Apples gay like that.

Dec 11, 2005
is there a way to upload the songs from one iPod to another? cause i organize all my songs one by one manually, and if i were to reupload all my songs that would take a week straight

Dec 23, 2006
MuneyHongry650 said:
is there a way to upload the songs from one iPod to another? cause i organize all my songs one by one manually, and if i were to reupload all my songs that would take a week straight

do you have a playlist that is in the same order with the same songs??

Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net
yes just choose Manually Manage Music and you can use as many ipods as you want on your pc. You dont have to sync or deal with playlists....I know IPhones dont let you do this so maybe some ipods dont either but thats the best way to go....

Aug 7, 2003
MuneyHongry650 said:
if you want to copy the songs from one ipod to another ipod then google this program called ipod 2 ipod. it copies whatever you select to be copied to another ipod. you need two usb wires for both ipods and they have to be plugged in at the same time.

if your tryin to take the songs off your ipod and put them back on your computer or itunes library then you will need a different program for that.