ipod 60gb audio only, what these go for??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
so you cant play video on it?

its worth it my boy got a 60gb with video n everything on it for $200.. regular price on them (ones that include video and everything) is $260+

if its brand new hell yeah thats a good price even if its used i guess

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
its hella music, but that one is pretty old. depending on how much its been used the battery might burn out kinda soon too. if you got money to spare you may as well get it, it comes in handy if you aint got a car and for the ride you can hook the shit up so you can have hella music....try and talk them down tho

you know that shit ain't new and they probably A) got another one thats newer or B) stole that shit

Apr 8, 2005
its hella music, but that one is pretty old. depending on how much its been used the battery might burn out kinda soon too. if you got money to spare you may as well get it, it comes in handy if you aint got a car and for the ride you can hook the shit up so you can have hella music....try and talk them down tho

you know that shit ain't new and they probably A) got another one thats newer or B) stole that shit
wrong, you can go spend like 10$ at a battery place and get a new battery. there is one here in spokane, dunno bout where you cats are, but it aint hard to fix the battery

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
$10 for the battery, thats dumbass cheap.....I never replaced the battery so I dunno

lol @ $325 I don't think anyone is stupid enough to pay that much for an old ass ipod

Apr 8, 2005
$10 for the battery, thats dumbass cheap.....I never replaced the battery so I dunno

lol @ $325 I don't think anyone is stupid enough to pay that much for an old ass ipod
lol, i did a google product search, i didnt pass the first page, but alot were around there, one was 400, lol

Aug 7, 2006
yup its one them first older ones, dude i could get it from always got the plug on navigation systems to hella shit shits used and most likely came up on,but i aint trippin on that

about the battery though that sucks if it dies quick i have it right now shit dont look like it could be opened and replaced :ermm:

i need to peep it after its fully charged. imma try givin that nigga 60 paying anymore probably better to get something smaller that plays video and audio

Apr 8, 2005
yup its one them first older ones, dude i could get it from always got the plug on navigation systems to hella shit shits used and most likely came up on,but i aint trippin on that

about the battery though that sucks if it dies quick i have it right now shit dont look like it could be opened and replaced :ermm:

i need to peep it after its fully charged. imma try givin that nigga 60 paying anymore probably better to get something smaller that plays video and audio
i posted a link to the new battery for 9$ if you need that, its easy, 70-80 is even a good ass deal, so dont trip about that, and the guy that replaces it will know how to open it, i got a nano, and it looks like it cant be opened, on mine you gotta hammer out the middle, cause its just in a medal case, so the middle slides out

Aug 7, 2006
tru yall done convinced me hhahaha

na thats what im lookin at though its hella space and evn though it dont play videos i dont see big use for it on something that small they look like shit i bet from being compressed or just on a tiny ass screen

Aug 7, 2006
i posted a link to the new battery for 9$ if you need that, its easy, 70-80 is even a good ass deal, so dont trip about that, and the guy that replaces it will know how to open it, i got a nano, and it looks like it cant be opened, on mine you gotta hammer out the middle, cause its just in a medal case, so the middle slides out
im at this hell yea bookmarked it:cool:

Apr 8, 2005
tru yall done convinced me hhahaha

na thats what im lookin at though its hella space and evn though it dont play videos i dont see big use for it on something that small they look like shit i bet from being compressed or just on a tiny ass screen
they actually look pretty good, but they MOLEST your battery, youll have to charge it after every movie, lol