Ipad2.. Rebirth, FL Studio.. Or..????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
I dunno about rebirth but I wasn't too impressed with FLStudio on ipad. Look in here for a lil review thread.

Sep 25, 2005
I dunno about rebirth but I wasn't too impressed with FLStudio on ipad. Look in here for a lil review thread.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
having a beat making program on a tablet would be fun but honestly they just don't have the power to give someone a real full fledged solution for a serious beat maker/ producer at this time.

I thought it would be awesome if they made a tablet that had the power of a real PC or macbook made specifically for creative people and give people the ability to run touchpad versions of the software they normally use. Imagine having logic or reason at your fingertips, having the ability to control its perimeters from a touch screen.. that would be beyond awesome imo ..

I was pretty close to buying an Ipad until I realized how limited I would be with the processing power and the limited capabilities of the apps I normally use. I think I'm going to save up for a macbook pro. Tablets are sick for web browsing and stuff like that but I think I need more. I need something that I can do my homework and stuff on and has enough power for a possible portable recording rig project I've been brainstorming about. I was peeping toshiba satellites which seems like the best price per spec ratio I could find but after 3 years of being spoiled with a mac I'm tempted to spend the extra dough for a macbook pro.