intua beatmaker 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
looks ok, but my netbook can run ableton live decent and hat pwnds anything on a ipad...and you be suprised and i can fairly good amount of things running before it starts to slow down

i had beat maker v.1 on my itouch, it was ok, but never felt more then a toy/game

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
If your into that iOS beatmaking shit, you guys should check out "FL Studio Mobile." It should be coming soon. Looks really clean.

Link:
http://www.image-line.com/documents/flstudiomobile.html

Seems like there's a lot of cool apps for beatmaking these days. Fug that though, I still like a desktop better.
yeah same here, i like making shit on computer more... but i would like to have something on the go for the ipad.... i havent made any beats in over a year though

::

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
this thread has made me really want to demand that they get the korg electribe in a VST !!!!!!!!

I have a Electribe ER-1, but would fucken love a simple plug in vst of it!

Apr 26, 2006
this thread has made me really want to demand that they get the korg electribe in a VST !!!!!!!!

I have a Electribe ER-1, but would fucken love a simple plug in vst of it!
Yeah I don't get it, seems like some companies are making some cool ass fucking music-making apps for iOS, but why not in VST/AU/RTAS format as well? :confused: Most people use an actual DAW.