Introducing C Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
From the YouTube page:

TheLordjeffery
1 week ago

they didnt show it on camera but after my nigga lil low smacked folky for throwin up the folks..we got into it wit dem folk a55 nigkas.n then cmoney got craked wit a bottle i ran his pockets n all yhis folk had was $2.00 broke ass nigga.Folkilla Lord LOve KIng LOve.fuk Cmoney.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
From the YouTube page:

TheLordjeffery
1 week ago

they didnt show it on camera but after my nigga lil low smacked folky for throwin up the folks..we got into it wit dem folk a55 nigkas.n then cmoney got craked wit a bottle i ran his pockets n all yhis folk had was $2.00 broke ass nigga.Folkilla Lord LOve KIng LOve.fuk Cmoney.

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
From the YouTube page:

TheLordjeffery
1 week ago

so this guy is so hardcore he had to run to youtube and tell his story? what a fkn clown...