Introduce your fucking self.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I've organized multiple shows, been on radio shows, promoted on the streets for multiple labels, and I get more hate than most of the horrorcore emcee's, for being an opinionated cunt because I won't fuck them/like their music. I do all of this while working a steady job and will be interning for Psychopathic in a month or less. So you wanna have a pissing match? Then bring it on, sweetcheeks.

Oh, and J RZ is the creator and original owner of MIR. If you don't know him, then you better start if you're going to be "modding the board" and all :rolleyes:

:thumbsup: Yea, exactly.

This too.

I was wondering the same.

You just did that to me, welcome to the MIR board. This is what we do.

Sorry, Horrorcore.com has been down for weeks.

J RZ and I do. You act like it's weird or something. :shrug:
Eat an ass cookie bitch, your JRZ's hoe and nobody gives a fuck bout what u gotta say

May 24, 2002
Fuck... I have no idea for me... I just remember the old logo with the green blinged-out diamonds on the upside-down cross, on the front-page. It had to have been over 10 years ago.
I want my abortionist status or ghetto fab status back :cool:

I remember you and cruci coming to the board a little after me but not by much.

May 24, 2002
For a cross symbol... you hold "alt" then on the number keypad type in "0 1 3 4" and let off alt. †
thanks for letting me know. ill be sure to forget that once this page fills with posts.

FUCK!!!!!! i carried it over to another page

oh.

you still talk to curci? hows he doing?

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
thanks for letting me know. ill be sure to forget that once this page fills with posts.

FUCK!!!!!! i carried it over to another page

oh.

you still talk to curci? hows he doing?

Yeah, I talk to him pretty often. He wanted to know how to get a hold of you at one time. I guess someone has a similar AIM name but isn't you or some shit.