Interview with Tech. Insight on who will be featured on Eveready.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2004
Yo here's for eveyone that has asked. Ill only put a small part and the most important part of the Interview up the link's below.

"MK: So what about a new album, whats the word if any on that?

Tech N9ne: Yeah yeah...its gonna come, but I mean not till this tour is over. It's a 38 city tour, but they keep adding dates to it, so who knows when it'll be done, but yeah when it is...the new album is gonna be made, its called "EVERREADY: The Religion" meaning I feel like I'm as ready as I'll ever be, and my words will be the religion. I am already in talks though. I talked to Pharell of the Neptunes, so we're gonna do a track, a couple a weeks ago in Des Moines when we were in Iowa, I talked to a few of the Slipknot guys, so that'll be tight. Eminem's gonna be on it, and prolly a few more, it'll be nice. "

Shit pumps me up jus thinkin bout it.

SOURCE: http://www.juggalo.com/site/Interviews/tech.php

This is an old interview? Anyone kno if its legit.
-sam

Aug 18, 2002
Weak...he's been talkin that same shit for a long time now..its progressed from that and who knows in the end. As long as guests such as ICP and Slipknot are limited I don't really give a fuck.

Oct 9, 2002
(hed)PE for sure... thats all i have listened to for the last two weeks is their three albums in rotation and i have determined that they are about one of the best rock groups out. Stacie you know what im talkin bout :)

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I agree w/ you guys. Hed PE is dope and a Collab w/ Tech would be insane. Have any of you heard Skindred? I also think the Collab Korn did with Ice Cube was phatty. Plus Fieldy is one of the best bass players, at least in my opinion. I wonder what that would sound like.