Interview with Lil Rue of Livewire Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2009
I DUNNO WHY IM UP RITE NOW BUT GLAD I CAUGHT THIS WHEN YA POSTD.. HAHA... FIREWORKS GOIN OFF AN SHIT TIME FOR A NAP...

ANYONE HATIN ON THIS INTERVIEW OR LIVEWIRE ENT. NEEDS A FULL PLATE 7 PT 6 TWO'S... EAT EM UP!!!

Sep 10, 2009
i don't know if it's just me, but i'm still confused about "shottas." i mean, rue said he sent it to itunes but it got pushed back. but at the same time, it's up for sale on itunes. is the physical release gonna have bonus material or something?

Oct 1, 2008
i don't know if it's just me, but i'm still confused about "shottas." i mean, rue said he sent it to itunes but it got pushed back. but at the same time, it's up for sale on itunes. is the physical release gonna have bonus material or something?

once we sent it to itunes we cudnt take it back off and yes shottas will have sum bonus material and may even be an enhanced cd with videos

May 5, 2002
im lovin watchin the progress of the livewire lebel.
i know its close to a sin to compare any of the new era bay ish to the OG era but I gotta say I wouldnt mind bein 12 or 13 growin up slappin the livewire ish. Rue keep up the progress cuz yall cats are keepin it retro and eventually its gonna pay off. 10+ years of steady refininig got mac dre n others to their spot

Sep 10, 2009
ah, i see. thanks for clearing that up. already have the itunes version but a collector needs a physical copy. and the bonus content is a plus