Internet police working over time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
y'all better start watching what you say on boards
link to full story http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/06/10/BAPT184AHR.DTL

Man charged with threatening Mehserle

Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer
Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Print

del.icio.us
Digg
Technorati
Reddit
Facebook
Slashdot
Fark
Newsvine
Google Bookmarks Yahoo! Buzz

Comments (84)

Georgia (default)
Verdana
Times New Roman
Arial

Font | Size:

(06-10) 07:15 PDT ROANOKE, VA. -- A Virginia man has been charged in federal court with making online death threats against the former BART police officer charged with murdering an unarmed passenger, court records show.

More Bay Area News

Jeffrey L. Weaver, 48, of Roanoke is accused of using the identity "F-ThePIGS" while posting online comments threatening to kill Johannes Mehserle, the officer who shot and killed 22-year-old Oscar Grant early New Year's Day, according to the FBI.
"F- THE PIGS AND I FIND OUT WHO THE PIG IS THEN I WILL KILL THE PIG WHO KILLED HIM," someone wrote at about 5 p.m. Jan. 5 on the infowars.com Web site.
About 12 minutes later, the same person wrote, "The best pigs are dead f- pigs and if any of you Oakland or BART pigs- f- are reading this your time is coming you pigs- muthaf- sooner than you think and this isn't a threat its a f- promise b-!! Im curious to know what it looks like up close to see pigs- f- get their brains splattered against a wall."
On Jan. 7, after news reports had identified Mehserle by name, the individual made a third threat, this time including the officer's name and home address, FBI Agent Binh Pham wrote in an affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Virginia.

Nov 24, 2003
"F- THE PIGS AND I FIND OUT WHO THE PIG IS THEN I WILL KILL THE PIG WHO KILLED HIM,"

So the guy doesn't know who the cop is that killed Oscar Grant?

What a fucking moron.

On Jan. 7, after news reports had identified Mehserle by name, the individual made a third threat, this time including the officer's name and home address,

Jul 6, 2008
really, he lives in virginia. i wouldnt charge him with anything. but i would keep an eye on him and see if he boards a plane to the bay.

then and only then should there be a case. but, like i said the guy is on the east, he aint gon do shit. wafj!