Interesting Wikipedia shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.com
2007: Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old woman from Sacramento, died of water intoxication while trying to win a Wii console in a KDND 107.9 "The End" radio station's "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest, which involved drinking large quantities of water without urinating

Sep 22, 2003
1981: Jeff Dailey, a 19-year-old gamer, became the first known person to die while playing video games. After achieving a score of 16,660 in the arcade game Berzerk, he succumbed to a massive heart attack. A year later, an 18-year-old gamer died after achieving high scores in the same game

Garry Hoy, a Toronto lawyer, fell to his death after he threw himself through the glass wall on the 24th floor of the Toronto-Dominion Centre in order to prove the glass was "unbreakable."

Sep 22, 2003
1981: Jeff Dailey, a 19-year-old gamer, became the first known person to die while playing video games. After achieving a score of 16,660 in the arcade game Berzerk, he succumbed to a massive heart attack. A year later, an 18-year-old gamer died after achieving high scores in the same game

Garry Hoy, a Toronto lawyer, fell to his death after he threw himself through the glass wall on the 24th floor of the Toronto-Dominion Centre in order to prove the glass was "unbreakable."

Jun 4, 2004
Interesting and F***ed Up at the same time....

Peep Phil Hartman's Wiki Page specifically the Murder section...

On May 28, 1998, Hartman was murdered by his wife Brynn Hartman in his Encino, Los Angeles County, California home. He was 49 years old. While Hartman slept, Brynn entered his bedroom with a revolver and fatally shot him multiple times, in the head, forearm and neck. She was intoxicated, and had recently taken cocaine.[4][5] She drove to the home of her friend Ron Douglas and fainted after confessing to the murder.[4] After she regained consciousness, the pair drove back to Hartman's house in separate cars, where Douglas saw Hartman's body.[5] Douglas called 9-1-1 and admitted to the call operator he initially did not believe Brynn's story until he had seen Phil's body.[4] On arrival, the police attempted to remove the Hartmans' two young children and Douglas from the premises. Brynn entered the bedroom and committed suicide by shooting herself once through the temple. She was 40 years old.[6]

So the LAPD let a murderer wander through a crime scene and kill her self.. and her friend took a saw to him?... f***ed up I say.... R.I.P. Phil Hartman...

If you going to build a Wiki page proof read, get facts in order and use the correct context and words... it makes a difference... I always wondered what happened to that bitch now I know... LAPD let her kill her self... hmmmm learned something new... thanks Wiki

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Interesting and F***ed Up at the same time....

Peep Phil Hartman's Wiki Page specifically the Murder section...

On May 28, 1998, Hartman was murdered by his wife Brynn Hartman in his Encino, Los Angeles County, California home. He was 49 years old. While Hartman slept, Brynn entered his bedroom with a revolver and fatally shot him multiple times, in the head, forearm and neck. She was intoxicated, and had recently taken cocaine.[4][5] She drove to the home of her friend Ron Douglas and fainted after confessing to the murder.[4] After she regained consciousness, the pair drove back to Hartman's house in separate cars, where Douglas saw Hartman's body.[5] Douglas called 9-1-1 and admitted to the call operator he initially did not believe Brynn's story until he had seen Phil's body.[4] On arrival, the police attempted to remove the Hartmans' two young children and Douglas from the premises. Brynn entered the bedroom and committed suicide by shooting herself once through the temple. She was 40 years old.[6]

So the LAPD let a murderer wander through a crime scene and kill her self.. and her friend took a saw to him?... f***ed up I say.... R.I.P. Phil Hartman...

If you going to build a Wiki page proof read, get facts in order and use the correct context and words... it makes a difference... I always wondered what happened to that bitch now I know... LAPD let her kill her self... hmmmm learned something new... thanks Wiki
he saw the body as in looked at it, not cutting it up sopranos style...