Interesting song by Crooked I

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
yeah the holy father co-sign...i mean don't you think that the suge knight co-sign was already enough at the time?

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
i get it now...it's snoop that's stopping crooked i from releasing an album! it's a conspiracy!

foh

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
not really....its just that major labels always want a new artist to be cosigned by snoop....and crooked i being a longbeach artist having no affiliation with snoop, makes the labels wonder....if a multiplatinum artist from this guys own city doesnt fuck with crook, why should they.....blame the way shit is set up and the record labels..

May 30, 2008
not really....its just that major labels always want a new artist to be cosigned by snoop....and crooked i being a longbeach artist having no affiliation with snoop, makes the labels wonder....if a multiplatinum artist from this guys own city doesnt fuck with crook, why should they.....blame the way shit is set up and the record labels..
....or maybe

Crooked among a lot of new Rap artists are being blackballed by established rap artists

like three 6 mafia did to Memphis

Dec 5, 2007
niggaz already know crookeds a tight rapper on the underground. but snoop is a huge mainstream rapper. it only makes sense to go at that nigga if you tryna be mainstream too... or you just wastin your breath. you only rappin to the fans that already like you. the underground. you gotta attack HIS fans. which means you gotta go radio wit it.. or its just whining that nobody hears.. cuz snoop will never probably throw him the bone he's waitin for.

May 30, 2008
niggaz already know crookeds a tight rapper on the underground. but snoop is a huge mainstream rapper. it only makes sense to go at that nigga if you tryna be mainstream too... or you just wastin your breath. you only rappin to the fans that already like you. the underground. you gotta attack HIS fans. which means you gotta go radio wit it.. or its just whining that nobody hears.. cuz snoop will never probably throw him the bone he's waitin for.
that doesnt make any sense,

how would crooked I go radio with it if he wants to go mainstream?

but i guess only a few people get it

Dec 5, 2007
that doesnt make any sense,

how would crooked I go radio with it if he wants to go mainstream?

but i guess only a few people get it
im sayin crooked i's main fanbase dont listen to the radio. snoops does. so if he wants to go head up with snoop dogg, hes gonna need to step into his arena. thats all im sayin... thought i said it pretty clear but i guess not.