INSTAGRAM? - who's on it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I thought we was cool? I guess not.:ermm:
were cool mixerr, but youre never getting on my instagram.

we aint built from the same cloths. nothing on my instagram is anything you need to see or be inspired by or like.

but if you need peer support , someone to talk to, you wanna communicate with, im here bro. we can be friends but right now youre a seedling. im gonna have to pour some water on you bro, watch you sprout and maybe one day youll blossom. the thing is, im a bad influence. but im no one you want to get involved with or get too close to.

id rather keep you sheltered from the type of shit im into than give you a front seat. lets just be cool on here, but not on IG.

i really dont know you like that man, i just know you do reviews of things. i mean bro, your hobby is making stringballs. im not hating, but you know......we just dont have too much in common as far as i know.

i think you got a good heart and youre a positive guy. if it makes you feel any better, were cool. we can be friends and ill speak to you whenever you want to talk. ok?

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
were cool mixerr, but youre never getting on my instagram.

we aint built from the same cloths. nothing on my instagram is anything you need to see or be inspired by or like.

but if you need peer support , someone to talk to, you wanna communicate with, im here bro. we can be friends but right now youre a seedling. im gonna have to pour some water on you bro, watch you sprout and maybe one day youll blossom. the thing is, im a bad influence. but im no one you want to get involved with or get too close to.

id rather keep you sheltered from the type of shit im into than give you a front seat. lets just be cool on here, but not on IG.

i really dont know you like that man, i just know you do reviews of things. i mean bro, your hobby is making stringballs. im not hating, but you know......we just dont have too much in common as far as i know.

i think you got a good heart and youre a positive guy. if it makes you feel any better, were cool. we can be friends and ill speak to you whenever you want to talk. ok?
I'm already a bad influence on myself so I don't think you need to worry about that. I get that we just have too much in common. I see you are trying to hid something from us as Ced Singleton would.

Mixerr's Instagram is on fire right now. String balls, interior design. Multiple pictures of a door.
I'm moving away from music and into interior design and other subjects.