INSTAGRAM? - who's on it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
@da_vanilla_gorilla

cheeto @cheeto kicked me off his for talking shit about an ugly car, so with that said, don't post any ugly cars or I'll shit talk them.

Props: siccmadesyko
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
@da_vanilla_gorilla

cheeto @cheeto kicked me off his for talking shit about an ugly car, so with that said, don't post any ugly cars or I'll shit talk them.
i blocked u cuz u wouldnt shut the fuck up about it u kept goin n goin about it
instagram is not the siccness we all have lifes outside of this shit we dont got time to be arguing wit people we don't know.
u dont see me going on ur pictures talking shit right?

Jul 20, 2010
i blocked u cuz u wouldnt shut the fuck up about it u kept goin n goin about it
instagram is not the siccness we all have lifes outside of this shit we dont got time to be arguing wit people we don't know.
u dont see me going on ur pictures talking shit right?
That's the shit I be talking about niggas so worried about other peoples lives little children who don't know how to act in various settings its sad actually there's a tike and place for everything

I think I have a differnt part of myself via each social network bm

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
That's the shit I be talking about niggas so worried about other peoples lives little children who don't know how to act in various settings its sad actually there's a tike and place for everything

I think I have a differnt part of myself via each social network bm
u feel me blud
i dont even know that nigga or conversate with him on here. i tagged a picture of one of my boys and his car and then this negative nancy ass nigga come on it talking hella shit bout how its hella ugly blah blah blah i wasnt even arguing with him n he kept going hella annoying .no wonder he dont have friends with that attitude. i could of easly comented on his pics and said his girlfriend ugly as fuck and look like a big white man but i didn't