INNERSTATE IKE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
INNERSTATE IKE IS COOL BUT THIS NIGGA HAWKMAN SHIT IS SLAPPIN..
Did you listen to the samples that are in www.MintUnderground.com listings? Yeah, there are video samples on the bottom of each of those album listings. "Mama Cac" is dedicated to Hawkman's aunt. Cac aka Lil Cac aka Cacie (R.I.P.) was Hawkman's cousin. He's the person who died from his injuries when Innerstate Ike was put into temporary paralysiss. Analiza Slim got shot that night too. All 3 of them (Cac, Innerstate Ike & Analiza Slim) were in the same car, same ambush and same tragic event that took bro/My Cuddy's life. That song is way mellowed out for a song by Hawkman, but he had a good reason for it. R.I.P. Cac!

RESTOCKED!!!

www.MINTUNDERGROUND.com has just RESTOCKED 4 Innerstate Ike titles.

The prices of these items are back down to their normal $12.99 price, so get them while you can!

The RESTOCKED items are:

INNERSTATE IKE "OBAMA 2" CD
INNERSTATE IKE "FAITH MOVES MOUTAINS 2" CD
INNERSTATE IKE "DIAMONDS IN THE DIRT/BEST OF BOTH WORLDS" CD
INNERSTATE IKE "P.B.F. aka PRODUCERS BEST FRIEND" CD

Click on the title(s) that you would like to buy and you will be redirected to that specific CD.

We were only able to get a few copies after scrounging around for a while, so get them while they last, because his CD's will sell out.

www.MINTUNDERGROUND.com would like to thank you for showing your support!
Keep everything positive!​

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Y'all can't forget about Zaboo aka Boozilla and the rest of the Elite Entertainment Group roster like Young Doe, Analiza Slim, Cac (R.I.P.) & Scrilla D. Honestly the whole M.N.L.D. (Mob Niggaz Livin' Decent) Crew comes through. Zaboo put out some thorough albums. Ask bro Tay Capone about our brotha Zilla and the rest of the crew. If y'all don't know about Zilla you need to check his credentials. Bro comes through.

Elite Entertainment has a deep catalog of music that you guys should get up on.