.::Innerstate Ike: Mail On Sunday Part 2: Free CD & Download::.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Innerstate Ike-Mail On Sunday 2-Front.jpg

Innerstate Ike-Mail On Sunday 2-Back.jpg

Hello everybody. The new Innerstate Ike album will be available on 6-18-2013. As a token of our (Innerstate Ike & Specializing in New and Hard to Find Titles: Mint Underground) appreciation, this album will be given away for FREE.

Click on the photo attachments to see a larger and clearer image or track listing.

You can download the album and you can receive the Innerstate Ike: Mail On Sunday Part 2: CD - Mint Underground as well.

You will have to pay shipping costs per physical copy, but the item cost is absolutely free.

We don't recommend physical copy purchases if you're outside of the U.S., due to postage costs. The download version is highly recommended for those outside of the U.S./Overseas.

We thank you for your continued support! Don't forget to keep things positive!

Dec 14, 2010
Damn are you even afraid of free mixtape cd being sent by First Class or what? I don't get it. I can understand if you scared of package being lost, but free mixtape?

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2010
Plus, why don't you offer immediate paypal payment with no registration? When I was drunk I thought to take one cd from you, but when I seen registration, I said "fuck it, too much time to waste".

Shop seriously scares all buyers away. Registration + costs for shipping are "Goodbye" for me.

I wrote this post serious, but I doubt anyway you will change something.

Good luck.

All PRE-ORDERED downloads will be sent to everybody's email at 11:59 or soon after/Tuesday. We thank any and all people who have and plan to support this project. There's nothing wrong with supporting artists and fans alike. These FREE album are how we (Innerstate Ike and MintUnderground.com) say thank you. We're happy that most get the message.

As usual... We thank you for your continued support! Don't forget to keep it positive!

Props: silent187
Just ordered this along with that Young Doe- Street Hustler II CD.

Do you by any chance have any more CDs of Innerstate Ike- Homemade Millionaire?
Hello AdolfOliverBush. Thank you for your purchase you CD's shipped today with the rest of our orders from yesterday.

We're all out of the "Homemade Millionair" CD. Innerstate Ike, nor anybody else in the click has that CD. We use to carry it when it dropped about 3 years or so ago and it hasn't been in stock ever since. Innerstate Ike only presses up one batch of each album, so it would be next to impossible to find a copy of it now.

Thanks for asking.