INMORTAL TECHNIQUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2005
IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE

WHO IN HERE LISTENS TO IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE? I KNOW THIS IS A WEST COAST FORUM, BUT IM IN L.A. AND I WAS BUMPING THAT SHIT AT THE CAR WASH LAST TIME AND ALL THE FOOZ AROUND ME WERE ALL TRIPPIN OUT...THIS MORNING I WAS BUMPIN THAT SHIT AGAIN AND THIS GUY WAS LIKE "THATS INMORTAL HOMIE? I WAS LIKE YEAH HE'S LIKE YEAH I GOT THAT ALBUM AND THE 1ST ONE THAT SHIT IS REAL SHIT HOMIE I WAS LIKE HELL YEAH I WAS TRIPPIN OUT CUZ I NEVER THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY RECOGNIZE IT ... THIS FOO SPEAKS THE TRUTH ..WHEN U BUMP HIS SHIT DRIVING NEXT TO WHITE PEOPLE U MAKE THEM MAD LOL CUZ HE AINT TALKING ABOUT HOES AND WHIPS BUT THE REALITY OF OUR FUCKED UP GOVERNMENT.. AND THE STRUGGLES OF BLACKS AND LATINOS..WHITES DONT WANT YOU TO HEAR THAT KINDA STUFF THEY WANT US TO STICK TO BUYING ESCALADES AND JEWELERY AND CONTINUE TO LIVE IN THE GHETTO.. :ermm:

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Hate to tell u this homeboy but dude is garbage I'm disappointed u like that fool,Nah just playin man that dude has got some skills on the mic,not really into east coast music but I bump he's shit occaisionally because of his raw lyrical talent

Mar 7, 2004
yeah dude is very politcal and very talented but id still like to here his talent in some form of funner music. its ok to have a few upbeat songs. i only like artists that take there art form to all aspects of life. it just sounds better let you know there having fun also. if he keeps on with all this political shit i'll lose intrest.
thats just how i feel you can say it's selling out or whatever but that is what shows real talent. just dont lose ur roots.

May 25, 2005
Im a pure west coast junkie, but i want my lyrical shit, i bump some immortal tchnique from time to time. Dudes sick, i like a few east coast rappers, its just i cant really listen to the shit becuase i aint feelin the beats. Bottom line immortal technique is dope.

Do it

Sicc OG
Mar 11, 2005
Wow!

ESE_GRIMY said:
WHITES DONT WANT YOU TO HEAR THAT KINDA STUFF THEY WANT US TO STICK TO BUYING ESCALADES AND JEWELERY AND CONTINUE TO LIVE IN THE GHETTO.. :ermm:
Yeah, every single white person is taking part in this big conspiracy. Could you elaborate on this generalization?

Immortal Technique is ill, no doubt.

Jan 28, 2005
I try not to make generalizations, and if you do, back em up promptly or people get all pissed, I learned that a long time ago. I was bumpin dance with the devil the other day, definately a respectable artist.

Oct 26, 2005
Do it said:
Yeah, every single white person is taking part in this big conspiracy. Could you elaborate on this generalization?

Immortal Technique is ill, no doubt.
youre right i shouldn't generalize not "all" white people are like that :ermm:

Jan 28, 2005
I try not to make generalizations, and if you do, back em up promptly or people get all pissed, I learned that a long time ago. I was bumpin dance with the devil the other day, definately a respectable artist.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yes, i love IT and hes the truth..been listenin to revolutionary vol. 2 every morning on the way to school since i bought in september after having my first copy stolen...never gets old, but what i can say is that it does not make me very happy, lol.

i'll have more to say about this "generalization" stuff when i get back from class.

Nov 5, 2004
My homie first introduced me to Tech about a year and a half ago. First song I heard was 4th branch. To tell u the truth, after hearing that I had to step back a minute and take a deep breath, LOL.

Feb 5, 2005

U ALREADY KNO IM FEEL'N HIZ MUSIC ...

STILL WAIT'N ON DAT NEXT ALBUM...

DOOD SPEAKz DA TRUTH !!

FUNNY THING HOW ALL THEzE N.Y CATz DROP HOW ILL DEY R AN DEY DISS ERYBODY, BUT I HAVENT HEARD NOBODY TRY 2 FUC WIT I.T....

LOL

- GEEzUz

Dec 2, 2004
greatest line.

"Chemically bomb you, fuck usin a chrome piece, you never gonna make it home like jeromes niece"

line he used in freestyle against c-rayz... "you wannabe rap superstar, yor face looks like the back of a nestle crunch bar".... LMAO!!!

IT is the ill... no doubt.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
in my top 5 favorite artists...nothing i can say that i havent said millions of times on this site