info on the fedgame album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
info on the federation album?

any1 got info on the new federation album?

INFO SO FAR:
put out by Warner Bros.
droppin This Summer
called It's Whatever

Jul 20, 2005
^^^^ nope...

twerk sumthin is hella old bro.... eldawg sounds hella young on that joint...

maby white tees... but i doubt it....

i'm pretty sure they'll learn from their mistakes from their 1st album.... too many songs got leaked... thats why there was poor sales...

Spoke to my dude, TwinLaden of KINSMOKE...WAIT TO HEAR THIS NEW KINSMOKE PROJECT...

.big thangs from here on out... Locco said thaT THIS ALBUM will feature more the the FEDERATION Camp...

KINSMOKE, ELDORADO RED, BATTLE LOCO... RIP TONY HARDTIMES!

Jul 20, 2005
Young Bo$$ said:
The 1st album wasn't Hyphy enough for me...I wanted more tracks like "What is It"..

"what is it" is hard as fuck... young el dorado red got down on that track...

cant wait to hear more of doonie singing.. any of y'allremember "personal ms. nasty"... that dude can sing.....

FED GANG!

I HEARD that rick rock is going to bring a harder sound this time around...

IT'S WHATEVER!

Dec 2, 2005
i'm looking forward to more of the Rick Rock production...but yeh the feds is coo..i'm trynna hit up another bay area concert..anyone know of any?

Nov 2, 2005
The Feds will be in concert on the 29th in San Jose.

the new album is fire!! Ive heard damn near all of the tracks and they are going to kill the last album...not to mention that Warner.Bros is behind them 100%...cant wait to see the 18 dummy video...

Nov 19, 2005
i like federation but i dont like "18 dummy" it sounds too techno i hope its as good as the last one and for the guy who said it wasn't hyphy enough you gotta be kidding me there were only like 4 songs that weren't hyphy!!!!you are probably one of those guys who dont like lyrical artists like san quinn