Info on Mars at the Gathering...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2007
I'm not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but I just came across it. It says Mars will be performing Saturday, Aug. 9th, on second stage, at 3AM. Here's a pic..

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I will be apearing on the Thursday at Midnight slot for WFUCKOFF with Wolfpac. Make sure you guys check that shit out. I'm not sure what that breaks down to be in timezones, so if anyone of you knows, post it up!

Yo Mars, could you cop some Tunnel Runners cd's and sell them directly to us? so we don't have to wait till the street date?
www.hatchetgear.com should have it on the 8th.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I refuse to buy cd's from Hatchet Gear. They are so horrible at getting shit to your house on time. But... I'll probably end up buying it there anyways...

What is the store release date on Tunnel Runners again?

Jakub

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2007
I refuse to buy cd's from Hatchet Gear. They are so horrible at getting shit to your house on time. But... I'll probably end up buying it there anyways...

What is the store release date on Tunnel Runners again?
It depends where you live. I live by their warehouse, so I used to get my shit by the second or third day after placing my order.

Mar 22, 2007
Mars, A Strange and Wolfpac!! good set there plus having 3-six Mafia, Esham, and 2 Live Crew...good line up besides the rest! Good line ups this year.